Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Closed - Incorrect information ....
820 6 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Apologies to all who viewed and or replied.  I clearly confused My Story for Story Mode.No need to reply or post condescending remarks.  Grow up ... if that's a possibility.
There was no malace intended... simply an error on my part.

2019-1-3
Use props
sixthday
United States

No No NO !  You did NOT understand what the originally advertised story mode is.  You've never used Tiktok before, Do you? What you've seen is the default function from Tiktok code.

What the store mode advertised by DJI, in the past, is .... Check the video,Check around 0:58 .  You determine what kind of movie effect you are shooting, then the osmo pocket shoot it with the predefined Motion effects. It the function to let the gimbal lens automatically move based on your PRE-defined mode.

2019-1-3
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

No. It. Isn’t.

That’s is MY STORY

Story Mode is a completely different thing from what you’re seeing as has been confirmed by DJI staff in this very forum.
DB99038A-940B-496F-89BF-AC98DFF8C372.jpeg
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've provided the information in regards to this query on another thread. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 544&pid=1704444
2019-1-3
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 16:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've provided the information in regards to this query on another thread. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=176544&pid=1704444

Got it, Tony.  Again, apologies and I hope this Edit of the title removes any further confusion (or basis for vitriol)
2019-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Even trying to operate my story you get to the part where it asks to import from sd  card but it won’t allow you to import from so card, just says tap to import from sd card but it’s a dead button.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 1-3 18:26
Got it, Tony.  Again, apologies and I hope this Edit of the title removes any further confusion (or basis for vitriol)

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply WebParrot. No worries, we're always here to provide support. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules