Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobil (silver) will not fully charge
843 2 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tgroves
United States

I bought my Osmo Mobile Silver on February 25, 2018 from Samy's Camera in Culver City, CA.

A couple days ago, I attempted to recharge it since I hadn't used it in a while. The system status LED never turned green after several hours of charging. Today, I took it out to shoot a few minutes of video. After about two minutes, the gimbal suddenly shut down. I grabbed my iPhone and continued to shoot while I held it in my hand.

I'm home now, and I'm charging it again. Hoping that the system status LED will eventually turn green. If anyone has any ideas about a solution, I would greatly appreciate it. If I can still replace it without cost, I would appreciate that as well. If that's needed.

Thanks in advance.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day tgroves. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile. Please try to observe if the DJI Osmo Mobile will charge. If in case the DJI Osmo Mobile won't charge the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional analysis and repair. Thank you.

2019-1-3
Use props
tgroves
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 15:38
Hello and good day tgroves. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile. Please try to observe if the DJI Osmo Mobile will charge. If in case the DJI Osmo Mobile won't charge the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for additional analysis and repair. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,
I ended up calling DJI Support. I was informed that since my gimbal was out of warranty that my best choice was to buy a new battery. The fact is, I barely used the gimbal and always kept it in a cool, dry place. So for the battery to not charge after 2-3 uses, points to a defective battery. But, since my warranty expired, I'm left with buying a new battery. I can't prove I only used it only 2-3 times, so I have to buy a new battery. Now, let's hope that when I do buy a new battery that I no longer have such issues. If I do, I'm still stuck with the fact that my warranty expired. It's a vicious cycle.
2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules