Micro SD to Lightrning transfer
641 5 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueLeader
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So, the speed of transferring data from the OP via the lightning port is awful! Usually 10MB/s.

I know there are card readers that speed things up, does anyone have one or any recommendations?

I’m especially keen to hear from anyone using the GoPro Quik Key to transfer files recorded via a DJI item.
I’ve tried the Apple official adapter but that only really gets up to 15MB/s.

I use iMovie on my iPhone/iPad for my editing and it’s clear DJI’s latest app (Mimo) will never be as advanced.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you could also use the sd card readers to transfer the files from your sd card to your computer. We're sure that you'll get the best recommendation in regards to the sd card reader that could fasten to process of transferring files. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-3
Use props
BlueLeader
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 16:13
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you could also use the sd card readers to transfer the files from your sd card to your computer. We're sure that you'll get the best recommendation in regards to the sd card reader that could fasten to process of transferring files. Thank you for the support.

Whilst I *could* send them to a computer, when I’m travelling overseas my computer is at home hence why I’m focusing on the Lightning transfer.

One of the drivers for me getting the OP was the compact size for travel.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BlueLeader Posted at 1-3 16:33
Whilst I *could* send them to a computer, when I’m travelling overseas my computer is at home hence why I’m focusing on the Lightning transfer.

One of the drivers for me getting the OP was the compact size for travel.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. I'm afraid that we don't have this kind of device as of the moment. Surely, our other customers could provide a further suggestion. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-4
Use props
Mark-in-Mk 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Considering how incredibly difficult it it to insert the SD card Im not at all keen on removing it every time I want a fast file transfer via an adapter.
2019-1-4
Use props
BlueLeader
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You know it’s a press-release spring, yes? As in you push in to get it to come out. Easy to do with a fingernail.
2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules