Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket audio failure
6518 10 2019-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jemuzu
New
Japan

Recorded a lot of video yesterday and found out that some part of the video's audio are not recorded. The sound suddenly sounded to be like scratchy when I flipped the camera in front and then dissapeared. Here are some videos that failed recording audio and there are more.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u ... YvzXYqiLagwgrJou2y5

2019-1-3
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

What do you do with your memory card on the camera when you have transferred the files? Do you delete them individually or format the card? If you delete files rather than format the card each time I think this could occur as you may not be recording to contiguous memory blocks. Try formatting the card in the Osmo Pocket and see if the problem persists.  
2019-1-4
Use props
Jemuzu
New
Japan

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-4 00:26
What do you do with your memory card on the camera when you have transferred the files? Do you delete them individually or format the card? If you delete files rather than format the card each time I think this could occur as you may not be recording to contiguous memory blocks. Try formatting the card in the Osmo Pocket and see if the problem persists.

I usually delete it individually. I'll try to format the card. Thanks.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Jemuzu Posted at 1-4 09:27
I usually delete it individually. I'll try to format the card. Thanks.

I think this memory card issue is highly unlikely, it’s more likely that you have accidentally covered the  mic with your hand while holding the osmo.
2019-1-4
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I had a similar issue when I used a lower speed memory card (U1). I've not had that issue since using a U3 card.
2019-1-4
Use props
fans4bcefba6
New
Flight distance : 1305912 ft
South Africa

After a shock i discover my osmo pocket do the same... please help, as i need to do work with pocket tomorrow
2019-4-12
Use props
djiuser_zRJmwaX318nK
New

Sweden

I have the same problem and I have try 4 different memory card and 2 different mobile phones.
Any tips why osmo pocket dont record the audio ?
2019-4-15
Use props
djiuser_o3Djr9iszOnw
New

United States

Anyone resolve this issue?
2019-6-9
Use props
msaithan
New
Saudi Arabia

I still have the same issue, Audio is recorded in some videos but not in others
I have done the following with no luck
1- Made sure not covering the 2 mics (front and below)
2- Brand new Sandisk Extreme Pro card

3- Updated to Latest firmware

2020-3-26
Use props
KuyaMongChico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31414 ft
Philippines

HI guys!

I also had the same issue. So this is what I did: I connected my Osmo Pocket to my phone and on the settings, I turned the WIND NOISE REDUCTION off and the mic audio turned normal again. I tried testing it again with the wind noise reduction ON and the audio issue was there again. I also switch the audio levels to HIGH (Manual).

I hope this will also help you. And DJI, please fix this.

Thanks!
2022-12-28
Use props
Ranini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

KuyaMongChico Posted at 2022-12-28 01:16
HI guys!

I also had the same issue. So this is what I did: I connected my Osmo Pocket to my phone and on the settings, I turned the WIND NOISE REDUCTION off and the mic audio turned normal again. I tried testing it again with the wind noise reduction ON and the audio issue was there again. I also switch the audio levels to HIGH (Manual).

Hello thank you got the same issue,  can you please help me about how to turn the wind and noise reduction for the osmo pocket off please.  thank you very much
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules