Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO POCKET WIFI ADAPTER 1/4 THREAD MOUNT ?
2138 8 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans802e59b3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can anyone confirm that on the WIFI Adapter that their will be a 1/4 mount  on the bottom so it can be mounted onto a tripod ?  

I cannot seem to find the answer and ppl seem very vague about it.. so a YES OR NO  would be helpful...
Also does anyone know when DJI will start shipping these as i've had mine on order since   2018-12-03 11:36:47 (UTC)

Much appreciated thank you.

dji-osmo-pocket-wireless-module-p5459-10498_image.jpg
2019-1-4
Use props
trica de
First Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dji would add this as it would be a nice feature... so I guess 99% the answer is no
2019-1-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nah, saw a video about it on yt but didn't saw there was a 1/4 mount under it
2019-1-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Maybe the pgy tech OP phone holder works the best right now, it have the 1/4 mount and a mic hook
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that Wireless module for Osmo pocket doesn't have a 1/4 thread mount so that you could use it tripod, however, we're offering a mounting accessory for ou Osmo Pocket which is available on our store. As of the time being, we haven't received an exact when will the shipping starts. No worries, we will inform you if we've managed to ship out your order here in DJI. Thank you for your understanding and we highly appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Please refer to the link for our mounting accessory.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-accessory-mount
2019-1-4
Use props
Punssiliini
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 13:00
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that Wireless module for Osmo pocket doesn't have a 1/4 thread mount so that you could use it tripod, however, we're offering a mounting accessory for ou Osmo Pocket which is available on our store. As of the time being, we haven't received an exact when will the shipping starts. No worries, we will inform you if we've managed to ship out your order here in DJI. Thank you for your understanding and we highly appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Please refer to the link for our mounting accessory.

Is it possible to use wireless module and mounting accessory at the same time? From the pictures it looks like the wireless modules "walls" are so tall that the they can't both be applied at the same time...?
2019-1-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jacksonnai Posted at 1-4 06:19
Maybe the pgy tech OP phone holder works the best right now, it have the 1/4 mount and a mic hook

I have one on the way, looks like a decent option.
2019-1-5
Use props
rjwPhoto
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 13:00
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that Wireless module for Osmo pocket doesn't have a 1/4 thread mount so that you could use it tripod, however, we're offering a mounting accessory for ou Osmo Pocket which is available on our store. As of the time being, we haven't received an exact when will the shipping starts. No worries, we will inform you if we've managed to ship out your order here in DJI. Thank you for your understanding and we highly appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Please refer to the link for our mounting accessory.

I find this a bizarre decision on DJI's part. I realize it's not yours, but would hope you might pass this along to the 'powers that be....'

What value is the wireless module going to provide? Being able to start a video or trigger a photo via a 'remote connection' would seem to be THE most valuable function it could provide. And when is a remotely triggered device most valuable...when it's sitting on a tripod.
2019-1-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-5 16:46
I have one on the way, looks like a decent option.

Great to know that
It will going to be really useful
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules