Osmo Pocket fatal error, restart possibility
2291 7 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pawelJpl7
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hi all, I’m quite fresh on this forum, but using DJI products since while. Recently I bought Osmo Pocket to make some nice movie from my holiday in Vietnam where I’m currently.
After 2 days of shooting my Osmo Pocket is completely dead. No react for long/short pressing any button, no for charging, no for connecting to iPhone. I think I was trying everything.
I’m distraught because it means that it’s over of my memories movie from my holiday. I bought Osmo Pocket specially for this trip and leave GoPro at home in Poland. So disappointing.

Does anyone figured way to reset Osmo?
In advance thanks for reply.

Pawel
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

How are you charging it?
2019-1-4
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 1-4 10:33
How are you charging it?

Great question....did he blow up his Osmo with the wrong voltage?
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know how did you charge your Osmo Pocket? Have you tried to charge it on your power outlet using a charger brick? We would recommend using a charger brick that has a capability of 5v 2amp for charging your Osmo. If the problem persists, you can provide us with a short video of this situation. You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-4
Use props
pawelJpl7
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hi guys, thanks for reply. I was charge it with 5Vdc usb charger made by Ikea. Picture attached.
@DJI Tony what type of video you need? How it won’t turn on while I’m trying?
2019-1-4
Use props
pawelJpl7
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hi guys, thanks for reply. I was charge it with 5Vdc usb charger made by Ikea. Picture attached.
@DJI Tony what type of video you need? How it won’t turn on while I’m trying?
image.jpg
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_pu7UBCk5zqxk
New
Malaysia

I also have the same problem. I charged the device for the first time with a 5V 2a outlet using tge original cable. BUT now the Osmo Pocket does Not turn on. I just used this device for less than 30 minute. Very disappointing, please help
2019-1-6
Use props
djiuser_BSaYY0zuF4Cd
New

Thailand

I cannot get the osmo pocket to activate. Keep getting error msg. Turn on and off many many time and still does activate. Pls help. My S/N is 0W7DF920121043
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules