Osmo Pocket Wireless Module - Availability?
2160 33 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
budman1961
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15709 ft
United States

I am sure it has been asked, does anyone know when DJI will re-stock on these?

Andy
2019-1-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I don’t think there has ever been stock of these, hopefully soon.
2019-1-4
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

I suspect they are still waiting for FCC clearance (Clarence).
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to that we don't have information yet when will be the accessories available, you may just go to DJI Store and click the stock reminder for you to be notified once it's available.
2019-1-4
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

My supplier reckons the end of January. He’s generally accurate.
2019-1-4
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Upscaleman Posted at 1-4 10:38
I suspect they are still waiting for FCC clearance (Clarence).

Shirly they can't release it without FCC approval :-)
2019-1-4
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

They can't, and don't call me Shirley.
2019-1-4
Use props
ToXXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164344 ft
Ukraine

I think after Jan 10 it will be available
2019-1-6
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

ToXXuS Posted at 1-6 17:52

I bet my OP you are right
2019-1-6
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7621 ft
Australia

I hope you're right, I want it before a trip on 24 Jan!
2019-1-6
Use props
nlam514
lvl.2
United States

I’ll ask them in CES.
2019-1-6
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

unco Posted at 1-6 18:27
I hope you're right, I want it before a trip on 24 Jan!

Which January 24th you are talking about, I hope not 2019
2019-1-6
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Australia

j.r.r. Posted at 1-6 19:08
Which January 24th you are talking about, I hope not 2019

Unfortunately yes, don't worry I'm not holding my breath that it will be available in time.

I did notice that people were getting their controller wheel/accessory mounts delivered in about 6 days here to Australia though so if it's available on the 10th I'll be trying my luck to get it in time.
2019-1-6
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

unco Posted at 1-6 19:28
Unfortunately yes, don't worry I'm not holding my breath that it will be available in time.

I did notice that people were getting their controller wheel/accessory mounts delivered in about 6 days here to Australia though so if it's available on the 10th I'll be trying my luck to get it in time.

In this case what you want me to say except I admire your optimism.
2019-1-6
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Who's "Jan 10" and why are we after her?  ;-)  (and you can call ME Shirley!)

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Adorama.com (US online and storefront retailer) is still listing their accessories as -expecting shipment-  
2019-1-6
Use props
nlam514
lvl.2
United States

The wireless module and expansion kit are both available now.

698586E9-F5C0-47EA-96CD-DC7828B95B9A.jpeg
2019-1-7
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Australia

j.r.r. Posted at 1-6 19:35
In this case what you want me to say except I admire your optimism.

Looks like I didn’t have to wait long! Optimism paid off
Ordered and waiting for shipment now.
2019-1-7
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Thank you forum!  Just ordered.  I wanted the wireless and the holder and, with shipping, it came out to 95 bucks.  The 3 in 1 expansion kit is 109 with free shipping.  Basically I paid 14 bucks for the wheel.
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine also. Can someone check and see if there usb c on bottom of op still working after fw update. I used my usb c to hook up larger tablet to view camera view and videos. But after update it no longer works to use wired connection from usb c to tablet after fw update for myself. Would someone please check and see if there's is still working after fw update. Please and let me know. Thanks
2019-1-7
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Australia

Roger1167 Posted at 1-7 12:14
I ordered mine also. Can someone check and see if there usb c on bottom of op still working after fw update. I used my usb c to hook up larger tablet to view camera view and videos. But after update it no longer works to use wired connection from usb c to tablet after fw update for myself. Would someone please check and see if there's is still working after fw update. Please and let me know. Thanks

You already created two threads asking the same thing, try to keep this one on topic.
2019-1-7
Use props
ToXXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164344 ft
Ukraine

Roger1167 Posted at 1-7 12:14
I ordered mine also. Can someone check and see if there usb c on bottom of op still working after fw update. I used my usb c to hook up larger tablet to view camera view and videos. But after update it no longer works to use wired connection from usb c to tablet after fw update for myself. Would someone please check and see if there's is still working after fw update. Please and let me know. Thanks

Works fine, but what side of adapter u connect in Top??
It must be change inside so bottom port can work
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Toxxus
2019-1-7
Use props
Rubble
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received mine today, but I can't seem to get my phone to connect to the Bluetooth module.

I'm using a Google Pixel 3 XL, and have followed the video instructions to a "T".
2019-1-11
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
Germany

Rubble Posted at 1-11 12:19
I received mine today, but I can't seem to get my phone to connect to the Bluetooth module.

I'm using a Google Pixel 3 XL, and have followed the video instructions to a "T".

When you go into Bluetooth on your phone is the Pocket Osmo listed in available devices?
2019-1-11
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

nlam514 Posted at 1-7 05:00
The wireless module and expansion kit are both available now.

USA only.  Every single UK dealer is still "Pre-order" status as they have been since the day they were announced. Fingers crossed they make it to Europe next week.
2019-1-13
Use props
CasualDronePilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

AngularIan Posted at 1-13 04:22
USA only.  Every single UK dealer is still "Pre-order" status as they have been since the day they were announced. Fingers crossed they make it to Europe next week.

Same as in Sweden (probably most of Europe I guess). I was about to order the expansion kit, but no dealer's got in i  stock yet.
2019-1-13
Use props
Jojoned
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195912 ft
Canada

Rubble Posted at 1-11 12:19

Same issue here. Using iPhone 7+ and iPad Air. Won’t connect to either. I can connect via wifi but usually takes at least 5 tries. Keep getting “incorrect password” and “failed to connect. On the iPhone BT it can’t find the device although thru the settings it does see the connection. On the iPad it does not even show a connection. Going to send it back, I guess.
2019-1-14
Use props
NorthTexasAerials
lvl.1
United States

Mine came in today and so far the wireless works great!!!
2019-1-14
Use props
MalM61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 409557 ft
Australia

Ordered my OP Expansion Pack via DJI Online store on 9/1/15 and received in Australia on 13/1/19.  AUD$179 + $22.10 shipping cost.
2019-1-14
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

MalM61 Posted at 1-14 22:41
Ordered my OP Expansion Pack via DJI Online store on 9/1/15 and received in Australia on 13/1/19.  AUD$179 + $22.10 shipping cost.

I ordered on the 11th and I have got nothing till now! They haven't even shipped yet.

REALLY ANNOYED and there is no way on the order page to contact them...

2019-1-16
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Germany

In Germany since today here:

https://www.globe-flight.de/DJI-Osmo-Pocket-Funkmodul-Part-5

T.
2019-2-8
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got my module yesterday from the London camera exchange £53 delivered...order to delivery took 19hrs...I was very impressed with the service  recommend them to everyone.. the module works flawlessly on my ipad via wifi but not on my aging Samsung phone.
2019-2-8
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I ordered wireless modul from China, it took 3 weeks, price was € 41 + free ship.
... price in Germany  € 59 + € 30 ship.  :-(  = more than twice the price !
2019-2-8
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

CubbyJonson Posted at 2-8 08:27
I got my module yesterday from the London camera exchange £53 delivered...order to delivery took 19hrs...I was very impressed with the service  recommend them to everyone.. the module works flawlessly on my ipad via wifi but not on my aging Samsung phone.

Interesting. I pre-ordered two of the wireless extension kits (so not just the wireless module) paid £60 deposit at the beginning of last December with London Camera Exchange before the Osmo Pocket shipped. Still waiting for delivery. In fact I’m still waiting for any kind of a clue of a shipment date. Was told I was first in pre-order queue. Not impressed. DJI just keep lying about availability dates and YouTubers keep swallowing the lies and imply the stuff is available now when it isn’t. The support on here is a joke because DJI staff have no information at all and often have to rely on owners on here instead of their own employers to give them any information at all.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules