What do you do with old or broken drones?
3931 12 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

What do you do with your old and broken drones, personaly I keep them because I am a drone collecter!!!!!!!!

2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for sharing on what you're doing with your broken drones. Surely, our valued customers will participate and provide their thoughts when in terms of their broken drones. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-4
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 11:12
Hi, thank you for sharing on what you're doing with your broken drones. Surely, our valued customers will participate and provide their thoughts when in terms of their broken drones. Thank you for continued support.

no problem
2019-1-4
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I have 3 DJI , and 2 Hubsan's Drones. My policy is to be super careful and not crash my drones.
2019-1-4
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

They go into the trash and then to the landfill where they are safe.
2019-1-4
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have any broken ones, they break, I get them fixed. The only ones I've gotten rid of went to a grandkid.
2019-1-4
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

FatherXmas Posted at 1-4 12:42
I don't have any broken ones, they break, I get them fixed. The only ones I've gotten rid of went to a grandkid.

k good to know
2019-1-4
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

If anyone has a broken drone, I would like to hear. Best if you are from Europe. Else it would be quite expensive to get to me.
2019-1-4
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dont have any broken ones either but if I did Id keep them too and maybe do a Casey Neistat and create a graveyard collection for them on a wall for the fun of it! (i would have to get that last part passed by her indoors first!)
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, if you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I take broken drones and build new ones
2019-1-4
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

Strip out the good bits and sell them on eBay. Always people looking for cheap spare parts
2019-1-4
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Boffin Posted at 1-4 20:25
Strip out the good bits and sell them on eBay. Always people looking for cheap spare parts

Good idea!!!!!
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules