transmission channel switching
740 3 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

I've just read a lot of the previous posts on the P4 transmitter, switching between 2.4 & 5.8 gHz freqs and interference. I'm still confused: does the P4 automatically switch the channels to avoid interference or is this a manual process?
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to your question actually it will depend on your setting that you were set for example you set it as auto, It will select an automatically different channel that has a good quality and stable. This setting can be found under Image Transmission setting
2019-1-4
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

Sorry, I meant can the flight transmission signal be switched?
2019-1-4
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

trooper1 Posted at 1-4 10:54
Sorry, I meant can the flight transmission signal be switched?

Aloha trooper,

Yes, that is what Gamora was saying.  Also, any "Blue" highlight indicates a selected option.  In her second from the top, you can also select the "Frequency" option of 5.8 or 2.4.  Both are for video and control.

One benefit of choosing the Custom option is that you can also choose your "Bitrate".  Selecting the lowest setting gives you a really good "Live View".  Using "Parabolics" or other type of antennae booster allows you to increase your bitrate with no decrease in video quality in the Live View.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules