Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cant calibrate vision sensors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19454176
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

I downloaded the dji assistant.
selcted the phantom 4 and calibrate tabs.

but it keeps telling me to reboot the aircraft.
I cant get beyond the demo

sometimes i get a message regarding the usb ports. but they are functioning with other devices.

anyone had similar experience that can tell me whats wrong?

2019-1-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Change the cable.

RedHotPoker
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness during this calibration. Would it be possible if you could try to use a different cable? Have you tried to set the resolution of your monitor into default? It would be better if you use 14-inch or larger monitor for better calibration. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-4
Use props
fans19454176
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 11:08
Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness during this calibration. Would it be possible if you could try to use a different cable? Have you tried to set the resolution of your monitor into default? It would be better if you use 14-inch or larger monitor for better calibration. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I was using the dji provided cable.
I changed it but no difference.

I am using a 17" laptop with recommended resolution.
not sure what monitor settings would have to do with the drone disconnecting from the laptop

whats next to try
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans19454176 Posted at 1-4 15:01
I was using the dji provided cable.
I changed it but no difference.

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. You may refer on the troubleshooting guide below and update me if the issue persists.

-If this a newly purchased drone.You need to peel off the stickers, which are likely to cause an error report.
-Check if the vision sensors are dirty. Make sure it is clean.
-Check the sensor status in the calibration interface. If one image becomes black or grey, then the sensors are damaged. In this case, the product should be sent back for repair
-Update the firmware to the latest version with the newest version of DJI Assistant 2.
-A display that’s 14 inches or bigger is recommended for the calibration.
-Set the display’s resolution to the recommended default value. (Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. The 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. The 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200.)
-Restart the PC and the aircraft multiple times.

2019-1-4
Use props
fans19454176
lvl.2
United States

all above seems good.
problem still exists, btw what do you mean restart multiple times. I did it 3-4 times.

I found another thread where they mentioned uninstalling assistan. turning off driver signature enforcement and re installing assistant.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-128476-1-1.html

I did this but I am getting a message  asking if I want to install device software from :
Fuzhou rockchip ?????? who?????

I am really expecting a much better experience here. very disappointed .

2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules