Can't adjust Gimble RTH
405 3 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MurrayL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7248914 ft
Canada

Just git my P4p back from repair. When I activate RTH I am not able to adjust Gimlke angle, ir the c1 button to point camera straight diwn doesnt work. The dial and c1 button wirk under nirmak flying. Is there a setting that I can change to have control of camera angle during RTH.
Thanks
2019-1-4
Use props
MurrayL
lvl.3
Canada

Sorry for the spelling. I am not able to adjust my camera angle down with the dial nor does the C1 button point camera straight down when RTH is activated. These functions work under normal flying.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For clarification It is normal, the gimbal can't be controlled when the drone is returning home, however, it can be controlled when the drone is ascending or descending.
2019-1-4
Use props
MurrayL
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-4 14:38
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For clarification It is normal, the gimbal can't be controlled when the drone is returning home, however, it can be controlled when the drone is ascending or descending.

Hi DJI Gamora, I was able to adjust the angle of the gimble and point it more towards the ground before my repair. I also checked my colleagues drone at work and his phantom 4 pro does in fact allow gimble adjustment when in RTH mode. I would like mine to work It’s important to see the ground when flying home to know where it is. Can this be fixed with an update or does it have to be sent back to Dji California. To repair it.
2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules