Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019# in my mountain top community.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldenseal
First Officer
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

I live in a small mountain top comumity.

We love comummunity get-togethers, especially music.

I fly mainly over the forest. While flying I noticed a hole in the canopy of the tree topps. I slowly dropped down to find an old house.

I visited the old house for the last time this year. I'm looking forward to an other year of discovery and flying adventure.

I fly a Phantom 4 standard. I don't do any fancy editing. I have enough trouble with my mind and computer handling Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018. lol  I love my SLR camera, but the perspectives I get with my Phanton are mind boggling. Oh yes I would love to upgrade to a better quad and camera. $$$$  Right now I have to be satisfied with what I have.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2019-1-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wonderful pictures! Great job!
2019-1-6
Use props
Goldenseal
First Officer
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 1-6 02:52
Wonderful pictures! Great job!

Thanks, I love photography. I just wish my mind could comprehend how to do good editing. Like how to stack photos to get clearer shots. Well all that tech stuff. I wanted to make a better story with more pictures, but it took me 3 hours to get these on. I don't know why the first pictures came up at the end? I tried to remove it. I was trying to make my title dark and bold. I just couldn't do it. lol

It would be nice to have a better camera/ drone, so I could get clearer pics.
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Like the first one and the last one.
2019-1-7
Use props
Goldenseal
First Officer
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 1-7 01:13
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Like the first one and the last one.

Thank you DJI Panda. Your cute. I would like to have you for a pet. We have bamboo growing around here that I could feed you. LOL  

American's always love pandas. I wonder if they taste good.  I know, I'm sick. LOL
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules