Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 junk - no video
899 8 2019-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hmladner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138238 ft
United States

I have an inspire 1 for the past few years.  It has been generally great but as of lately its been garbage.  The video transmission  has become less and less reliable until one day it just doesnt exist.  Ive recently purchased a new camera replaced gimbal cables and only get video 1 our of every 5 launches .  Its pathetic.

Ive done following

Updated all firmware ( thanks dji for making this cancer )
Ive replaced camera
Ive reinstalled DJI app
Ive bought new camera
Ive lost years off my life dealing with this bull...
I want a refund replacement unit as i did not spend this kind of money only to get a few years of use
2019-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you checked the pins in the gimbal mount? check to see if any are bent, dirty, or out of place. also can try to replace the gimbal cables. need to remove the nose cone as they plug into the Ncore unit. also check the gimbal board on the camera that the screws are tight and that everything is clean
2019-1-4
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

What TruGreen said. AND, make sure the right side antenna hasn’t been twisted loose.

Do you normally leave your camera attached to drone all the time? If so, and contacts are barely touching or corroded, then ..., well, back to the cleaning.
Good luck. Intermittent trouble shooting is no fun but doable if you systematically check each part of the puzzle.
2019-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 1-4 19:14
What TruGreen said. AND, make sure the right side antenna hasn’t been twisted loose.

Do you normally leave your camera attached to drone all the time? If so, and contacts are barely touching or corroded, then ..., well, back to the cleaning.

when you state "right side antenna"

do you mean the RC?
2019-1-4
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

TruGreen Posted at 1-4 19:27
when you state "right side antenna"

do you mean the RC?

Yes, on the RC. (I had to add extra letters to allow posting)  
2019-1-4
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669026 ft
United States

do you really think that DJI cares?
2019-1-5
Use props
Hmladner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138238 ft
United States

Turns out (at least so far)  if I start AC with no card in the camera the video works contrasting if I start AC with card no video transmission but when i pull card out video ...so I guess I'll start drone first of card in after
2019-1-5
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just think of how boring life would be without DJI excitement in it. It's about as much fun as adjusting TV rabbit ears, ok ok I'm dating myself. Just make sure your right leg is pointed east and your left elbow pointing directly at the north star as you turn on the a/c, don'e even want to tell you what the pose is when you turn on the r/c.
2019-1-7
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh and don't forget the aluminum foil hat
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now