Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Innovation proposal to DJI in future
554 4 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After my experiences with the Osmo Pocket cam....I must say it is one of the best cams DJI has created...
This Cam build in a NEW Mavic AIR with Ocu sync.2.0  technique and bigger batterie would be one of the best drones forever!!!
I have had all of them..P4,P4pro,air, Mavic 2pro......but osmo pocket now has the best cam at all with 4k/60p 100Mbit!!

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for showing your interest in our products and we do appreciate your positive feedback with our new Osmo Pocket. No worries, I'll help you with your proposal to be heard in the right department for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-5
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 12:05
Hi, thanks for showing your interest in our products and we do appreciate your positive feedback with our new Osmo Pocket. No worries, I'll help you with your proposal to be heard in the right department for consideration. Thank you for the support.

With pleasure,
we all will benefit if DJI Innovations will create products
with future technique for pilots with great claims!
Long time ago I was DJI Beta Tester and was asked if
DJI should produce a great Monitor ...so I answered
Yes..BUT..with big very  brightness and sharpness...and some times later
came crystalsky........
So DJI go on beeing the best!!!!
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Heavenone Posted at 1-6 11:18
With pleasure,
we all will benefit if DJI Innovations will create products
with future technique for pilots with great claims!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we will keep providing better service and product to provide a better experience here in DJI. I will include this information to our R&D team for consideration. Thank you for being supportive of our products.
2019-1-7
Use props
edwardyyy
Second Officer
Hong Kong

I want Manual Focusing with the Controller Wheel
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules