Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Advanced Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8babc6a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106795 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Phantom 3 Advanced Controller constant Bleeping after 1.9.3 update, everything seems to work but the bleeping is driving me mad .

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would it be possible if you can provide a video of the issue? So we can check it on our end. You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-1-5
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

I'm wondering what color the very 1st light is on the remote.  If its flashing BLUE, then, we know what the issue is.  It needs to re-link to the AC.  Very simple to do.  ON the AC itself, left side, back corner, you should see a RED LED.  Right in front of that, is a hole. Poke it with the end of a paper clip.  The LED should start flashing.   Open DJI app, Far Right 3 lines at the top.  And goto Remote.  I think its under advanced.  Re-Link RC.  Hit that, a count down starts, and, if everything is working great, it'll connect, and the light will turn sold Green, and the beeping will stop.
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules