New Pilot app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Pilot app I have installed and connected OK with P4P, anyone know how to unlock a geo zone with the Pilot app I can unlock with DJIGO 4 with no issues.

Thanks

2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the FJI GO 4 information.

The app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pipot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, Pilot app has no ability to unlock restricted area in Geo Zone. You may use DJI Go and DJI Go 4 App to unlock Geo Zone. For more information about Geo Zone and self-unlocking, please visit https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-5
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Thanks I found when I Unlocked the Geo Zone in the DJI Go 4 it also unlocked it in the Pilot app.

2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules