mavic pro gimbal
875 13 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

I have recently purchased a Mavic Pro . I seem to have trouble with the gimbal . Under aircraft status when i go down to gimbal status N/A comes up beside it . I can't work gimbal from control pad when i'm flying it and i can't record videos . I can take pictures no problem . If anyone from DJI could help me or if anyone else had these problems with their Mavic Pro .
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on your unit. May we know if you're getting a live feed under the app? Did you manage to update the firmware of your unit? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-5
Use props
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 11:08
Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on your unit. May we know if you're getting a live feed under the app? Did you manage to update the firmware of your unit? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Yes i tried to update firmware it said on control pad its upgrading but then on app on phone it says update failed . would it have anything to do with sd card i seen this on another forum .
2019-1-5
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

David Moynan Posted at 1-5 11:21
Yes i tried to update firmware it said on control pad its upgrading but then on app on phone it says update failed . would it have anything to do with sd card i seen this on another forum .

are you getting any live feed from the camera?
2019-1-5
Use props
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 1-5 12:02
are you getting any live feed from the camera?

Yes i can take pictures and see everything when its flying just can't move gimbal or record on it
2019-1-6
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

David Moynan Posted at 1-6 13:46
Yes i can take pictures and see everything when its flying just can't move gimbal or record on it

This may sound silly to ask, and you prob try this ,  but if you get live feed, maybe you just have to switch your icon from cam to vid ?
2019-1-6
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

David Moynan Posted at 1-6 13:46
Yes i can take pictures and see everything when its flying just can't move gimbal or record on it

i suggest go back to dji stephen  reply at post #2 and let him know that you are receiving live feed
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Moynan Posted at 1-5 11:21
Yes i tried to update firmware it said on control pad its upgrading but then on app on phone it says update failed . would it have anything to do with sd card i seen this on another forum .

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As of you've mentioned above that you're still getting a live feed on the application, however, the gimbal will not move, right? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal? If yes, I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. You could provide us with a short video about this concern for further help.  You may use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads
2019-1-7
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would also try posting a flight log here... it may contain info that could help resolve the issue.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

2019-1-8
Use props
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-7 16:27
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As of you've mentioned below that you're still getting a live feed on the application, however, the gimbal will not move, right? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal? If yes, I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. You could provide us with a short video about this concern for further help.  You may use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads

The control pad doesn't recognise the gimbal because when i go into menu and go to gimbal staus N/A  comes up beside it . did you ever hear of this before
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Moynan Posted at 1-8 13:47
The control pad doesn't recognise the gimbal because when i go into menu and go to gimbal staus N/A  comes up beside it . did you ever hear of this before

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of your live feed and also the aircraft status? You may refer to the image below.

2019-1-9
Use props
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 08:37
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of your live feed and also the aircraft status? You may refer to the image below.

[view_image]

The AE is locked on my control pad would that have anything to do with it
2019-1-20
Use props
David Moynan
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 08:37

[view_image]

Everytime i upgrade the firmware it gets to about 74% then upgrading comes up on control pad and the propellors move and then it goes back to home page on phone and upgrade firmware still appears on home page any ideas as to why this happening . i'm loosing all interest with the drone now . A friend has the same one and he had no problem setting . seriously thinking about taking it back and getting money back .
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Moynan Posted at 1-20 10:30
Everytime i upgrade the firmware it gets to about 74% then upgrading comes up on control pad and the propellors move and then it goes back to home page on phone and upgrade firmware still appears on home page any ideas as to why this happening . i'm loosing all interest with the drone now . A friend has the same one and he had no problem setting . seriously thinking about taking it back and getting money back .

Hi, we do apologize for the late response. Did you manage to restore factory first using the DJI Assistant 2? Is there a way for you to provide us with a short video of this concern for us to verify what is the current situation on our end? You may upload the video using the google drive or dropbox and provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules