DJI Forum account
1237 3 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Why is my DJI Flight distance : 27677 when my dji go 4 app shows 151,185 I have Synchronized several times with no Joy.

Thanks
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your initiative when in terms of this concern. May we know if you manage to log-out and log back in your account here in the forum, upon syncing the flight records to see if there will be changes? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-5
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Logging out and in , then just login in on the android no Joy, Then login with 2nd Android I sometimes use, no update ether android ,  On my tablet shows Lv 16 on account show Lv 2.

So Log in and out did not work for me.

Thanks
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bqnet Posted at 1-12 13:30
Logging out and in , then just login in on the android no Joy, Then login with 2nd Android I sometimes use, no update ether android ,  On my tablet shows Lv 16 on account show Lv 2.

So Log in and out did not work for me.

Hi Bqnet, the level of the App and Forum are independent of each other. For the forum level, you may refer to the regulations here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html

Regarding the flight distance issue, could you upload the screenshot and provide us with your DJI account? We'd like to check the exact status, thank you!
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules