PH4 Pro V2 Remote link problem
703 8 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mayer74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8432 ft
Italy

Hi guys, I have a little problem with PH 4 pro v2. It is happening to me that the radio will no longer connect with the Drone, and checking the LED close to the microSd is solid green while on the red radio. Yesterday I connected to the PC both and made a general update, everything has recovered. Today the problem magically again .... I arrive at home I refresh the firmware only on the radio and again everything works ....
Did it happen to any of you by chance? thank you

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller? If the problem persists, please keep us posted for further assistance.
2019-1-5
Use props
Mayer74
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 13:23
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller? If the problem persists, please keep us posted for further assistance.

Hi, the last firmware both.
it's very strange, with the first firmware the problem did not show up.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mayer74 Posted at 1-5 13:31
Hi, the last firmware both.
it's very strange, with the first firmware the problem did not show up.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you can provide the firmware that the drone has running? Did the problem persist upon refreshing the firmware on your remote controller? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-7
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

Something similar has happened to me (search my name for a previous thread).  The solution so far has been to turn on the drone and let it sit for 3 minutes.  Then turn off the drone for a moment.  Finally, turn both remote and drone on at the same time.  Following this protocol, it has connected the first time for about 90% of my flights since the issue began.  Yes, I am running the most recent firmware.
2019-1-8
Use props
Mayer74
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 1-7 16:37
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you can provide the firmware that the drone has running? Did the problem persist upon refreshing the firmware on your remote controller? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Yes the last firmware updated for both.
I decided to send assistance because you can not work like that.
Thank you
2019-1-9
Use props
Mayer74
lvl.2
Italy

Jerkman Posted at 1-8 10:37
Something similar has happened to me (search my name for a previous thread).  The solution so far has been to turn on the drone and let it sit for 3 minutes.  Then turn off the drone for a moment.  Finally, turn both remote and drone on at the same time.  Following this protocol, it has connected the first time for about 90% of my flights since the issue began.  Yes, I am running the most recent firmware.

Hi,if you use a drone for work, I do not think it's a solution to go to trial.
thank you for your replay
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mayer74 Posted at 1-9 05:00
Yes the last firmware updated for both.
I decided to send assistance because you can not work like that.
Thank you

Hi, thanks for the response. Do you mean, you send the aircraft to our facility for further evaluation? Please let us know on the latest progress.
2019-1-9
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

Mayer74 Posted at 1-9 05:02
Hi,if you use a drone for work, I do not think it's a solution to go to trial.
thank you for your replay

It's been working for me.  Yes, I use the drone for work, but I always carry a backup just in case.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules