Live Streaming dji mavic enterprise
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maratka_mavic
lvl.2
Russia

Hello ! I bought a dji mavic enterprise. Please tell me how can I set it up for live broadcast? There are no known platforms.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to your question as of the moment there no social media platform yet available, However, your option would be the RTMP.
2019-1-5
Use props
yakuzahi
New
Flight distance : 43196 ft
United States

You don't have Find My Drone as well.
2019-1-5
Use props
Maratka_mavic
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 14:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to your question as of the moment there no social media platform yet available, However, your option would be the RTMP.

Thanks, is there an instruction for broadcasting via RTMP?
2019-1-6
Use props
Maratka_mavic
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 14:04

Is there a demo version of FlightHub?
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maratka_mavic Posted at 1-6 05:49
Thanks, is there an instruction for broadcasting via RTMP?

Hi there, for the instruction using the RTMP, unfortunately, we don't have the specific tutorial for using the RTMP since it's out of our scope, I hope you understand. For the flight hub, I would recommend sending an email here support@dji.com for the request if you want a trial, However, this would depend on the reason what or how you going to use it.
2019-1-8
Use props
Maratka_mavic
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 08:46
Hi there, for the instruction using the RTMP, unfortunately, we don't have the specific tutorial for using the RTMP since it's out of our scope, I hope you understand. For the flight hub, I would recommend sending an email here  for the request if you want a trial, However, this would depend on the reason what or how you going to use it.

Thank you, wrote a letter.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maratka_mavic Posted at 1-8 12:35
Thank you, wrote a letter.

Ok, awesome. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-1-9
Use props
Asher Pogi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338481 ft
Philippines

I use the Google Play Android app "AZ Screen Recorder".  Not only does it record the DJI Pilot app screen, you can also have it livestream on YouTube or FB.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules