FCC versus CE mode In Brazil
1156 2 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GustavoBritoLim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37740 ft
Brazil

In Brazil, apparently, the standard mode is EC. However, when checking the transmission mode not my Mavic Air realized that it was only channels from 1 to 11 which is characteristic of FCC mode.
Can anyone in Brazil tell me if the transmission mode of your Mavic is CE or FCC?

Thanks.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. If you are in Brazil, 2.4G should be set to CE while 5.8G can refer to FCC.  For example, the maximum transfer power may be 20 dBm when using 2.4GHz and the maximum transfer power may be 25 dBm when using 5.8GHz. Then the certification type in Brazil should be CE when using 2.G. The certification of 5.8 can refer to FCC, because 25dBm is more close to 28dBm of FCC than 14 dBm of CE. (The parameters are not real). But please remember the FCC certification is just a standard and we just set the largest flight distance in Brazil by the standard of FCC. It does not mean the maximum transfer power we set in Brazil is also same as FCC certification. Thanks.
2019-1-5
Use props
fans3eafa977
New

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-5 14:23
Hi, thanks for reaching out. If you are in Brazil, 2.4G should be set to CE while 5.8G can refer to FCC.  For example, the maximum transfer power may be 20 dBm when using 2.4GHz and the maximum transfer power may be 25 dBm when using 5.8GHz. Then the certification type in Brazil should be CE when using 2.G. The certification of 5.8 can refer to FCC, because 25dBm is more close to 28dBm of FCC than 14 dBm of CE. (The parameters are not real). But please remember the FCC certification is just a standard and we just set the largest flight distance in Brazil by the standard of FCC. It does not mean the maximum transfer power we set in Brazil is also same as FCC certification. Thanks.

Hi! But even if my Mavic Air is showing only 1-11 channels (2.4G) is it working under CE ? I’m also in Brazil. Best Regards.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules