Osmo Mobile 2
Mavic 2 Propeller Guard
PGYTECH Drone Landing Pad (75cm) Mavic 2 Fly More Kit
Mavic 2 Zoom

DJI Goggles (Refurbished Unit)
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2)

Am I forgetting anything?

I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED!

I'm one handed so I can't do an unboxing but I'll create a vid stroke survivor style!
Sincerely,
Your bro,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community
Using Drones To Help Cope With Disabilities
P.s. I've been married to my best friend Rebecca fo over 26 years! Boss lady is only a man joke!

2019-1-5
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Nice package. I’d just get a mavic, remote, maybe refresh and xtra 2 batteries . Save some loot and learn to fly ;)
2019-1-5
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
United States

Nice package. I’d just get a mavic, remote, maybe refresh and xtra 2 batteries . Save some loot and learn to fly ;)
2019-1-5
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
United States

Opps double post haaa. Not to mention the great pics of her you can get wearing her new shoes n purses haa
2019-1-5
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer
United States

GroTToFlyeR Posted at 1-5 19:21

Bro! Thank you! I assumed it came with the r/c.
2019-1-5
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer
United States

GroTToFlyeR Posted at 1-5 19:20

The Drone comes with the r/c. Shwooooooooo!https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=keywords&pbc=dapforum&vid=45321
2019-1-5
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Send your Boss Lady to talk to mine
2019-1-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Congrats mate! Happy flying!
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aaron Avila. Congratulations on your future DJI Purchase. If you have any inquiries or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-1-6
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer
United States

HH1 Posted at 1-5 22:17
Send your Boss Lady to talk to mine

lol
2019-1-6
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely need extra batteries.
2019-1-6
Use props
Stuartw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118281 ft
United Kingdom

You guys who need your wives to "approve"... have a think about your life. Are you really happy? Seems like insanity to me.
2019-1-6
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stuartw Posted at 1-6 09:58
You guys who need your wives to "approve"... have a think about your life. Are you really happy? Seems like insanity to me.

just best to ask.. and respect each other opinions on things..  whether you listen or not is another matter entirely..   

personally i only ever half listen to my GF disagreeing with my financial decisions.  like one i was going out to buy a $7,000 ATV brand new she said NO!  makes no sense and grilled me to get a used one or buy one off a friend or something..  so i smiled and nodded pretended to agree, and then purchased a $12,000 polaris RZR sidebyside unit instead... brought it home same day and she p-ssed off at me telling me i shouldn't spend $7 grand this and that i told her i didn't... i spent $12 grand..gave her a kiss on forehead and told her she can thank me later after she gets over her p*ssy fit.
2019-1-6
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer
United States

Stuartw Posted at 1-6 09:58

Not like that bro. As I put in original thread .... intended to be Funny.
I've been married to my best friend and wife Rebecca for 26 years.
I love her more deeply than I did 26 years ago!
My wife is my soulmate.
2019-1-6
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 1-6 10:36
just best to ask.. and respect each other opinions on things..  whether you listen or not is another matter entirely..   

personally i only ever half listen to my GF disagreeing with my financial decisions.  like one i was going out to buy a $7,000 ATV brand new she said NO!  makes no sense and grilled me to get a used one or buy one off a friend or something..  so i smiled and nodded pretended to agree, and then purchased a $12,000 polaris RZR sidebyside unit instead... brought it home same day and she p-ssed off at me telling me i shouldn't spend $7 grand this and that i told her i didn't... i spent $12 grand..gave her a kiss on forehead and told her she can thank me later after she gets over her p*ssy fit.

Same thing I do when I need a new toy
2019-1-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

GroTToFlyeR Posted at 1-16 19:33
Same thing I do when I need a new toy

yep, just better to smile and nod tell her you love her.. then still enjoy life.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules