Find the default password
11774 8 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

if someone has a spark w/o the label in the battery bay, I know you can see the default SSID on a mobile device is there a way to find the default password after reset? can you go into DJI GO and change the password?
2019-1-5
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Frunobulax. Thank you for the inquiry. You may refer to post #2 for you to reset the Wi-Fi into default. We would recommend connecting your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 for you to possibly locate the default password of your spark. Please refer to the image below. Thank you.

2019-1-6
Use props
Jim williams
New
United States

I can't connect to the controller wifi. Says the passwords wrong, but it has worked for a year. The password printed in the controller 12341234 doesn't work. Help? I would like to fly my drone.
2019-1-6
Use props
Jim williams
New
United States

Jim williams Posted at 1-6 09:53
I can't connect to the controller wifi. Says the passwords wrong, but it has worked for a year. The password printed in the controller 12341234 doesn't work. Help? I would like to fly my drone.

Found what I was doing wrong. All good, my spark works great!
2019-1-6
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Jim williams Posted at 1-6 10:15

What did you do wrong?
2019-1-8
Use props
fans741e1d70
New
Mexico

Sparkz71 Posted at 1-8 02:13
What did you do wrong?

I have the same issue... hopefully I am doing the same wrong thing you were... can you share the solution?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans741e1d70 Posted at 2-3 15:35
I have the same issue... hopefully I am doing the same wrong thing you were... can you share the solution?

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Are you having a hard time locating the wi-fi of your aircraft or RC? You may refer to the post on #3 to check the wi-fi name and password of your aircraft. The wi-fi of your remote controller should have an "RC" included on the name for you to identify the wi-fi of your remote. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-2-4
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Jim williams Posted at 1-6 10:15

Please help others & respond with your solution.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules