P3P issue with syncing flight records
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDC93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1560371 ft
Canada

Hi all,

With better weather, I've made my first few flights in some time in the past couple of weeks. After these flights, I have been unable to properly sync my flight records. Prior to the issue, I had 88 flights logged and successfully synced  to the cloud. However, after my last three flights, I am unable to complete a total sync of my flight records.

I've tried everything I can think of. I've updated/reinstalled the Go app, I've cleared out cached data, and I've tried to sync on different devices. Nothing works. I've deleted all local flight data, and when I re-sync, I now have 70 flights when I should have 91. Oddly enough, there is no rhyme or reason to the 21 missing flights. All of the most recent flights (which I thought may be causing the issue) are present when I sync. When syncing, the process will reach 90% and then fail. Syncing to 1 and 6 months succeeds, but it does not recover any additional data.

The only thing that has changed with the past few flights is that I've updated battery firmware. I've also experienced compass errors on two of the last three flights (I'm not sure if this would have an effect), but I've since recalibrated.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
2019-1-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I have read several posts about syncing issues lately.
2019-1-5
Use props
JDC93
lvl.1
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 1-5 16:20
I have read several posts about syncing issues lately.

Interesting.

Hopefully someone from DJI chimes in.
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JDC93. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please try  syncing your flight records once again on the Application and then re-logging in here at DJI forum? If this process will not work kindly provide your activation email via PM so that  I can coordinate this to our DJI R&D engineers for further assessment and help. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-6
Use props
JDC93
lvl.1
Canada

Just wanted to post an update with respect to this issue. Hopefully it is useful to DJI and others who are experiencing similar problems.

By my count, I should have 91 flights logged and synced. When I originally posted this, the Go app was not successfully syncing and I was missing 21 random (or so it seemed) flights. After attempting a sync today, I now have 89 flights. The sync still fails at approximately 90%, but 19 of 21 missing flights have been recovered.

I should note that I have not flown my P3P since, nor have I attempted to reinstall or update the Go app. This leads me to believe that it must be something server/cloud-side as nothing has changed on my end.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules