Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extension Rod for Osmo Pocket
3348 2 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Action Al
lvl.3
Australia

Hi, I am trying to decide on either purchasing a selfie stick and retrofitting it to my Osmo Pocket (there are heaps of recommendations on Utube for this) or waiting form DJI to release the Extension Rod shown in the promotional videos. I note that the Extension Rod will hold both the Pocket and an iPhone and there appears to be 4 buttons on it if my ears aren’t lieing to me.Does anyone know what functions these buttons will perform, I assume 2 will replicate the buttons on the Pocket, but what will the other two be able to do, maybe pan and tilt?
Has anyone been able to discover the full functionality the Extension Rod will provide?

2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Action Al. Thank you for the inquiry. We would like to apologize that as of the moment, this accessory ( Extension Rod ) is not yet available on our store and we haven't received any information when will it be available. Please pay attention to our website www.dji.com for further updates. We do appreciate your patience and thank you for continued support.
2019-1-6
Use props
Action Al
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-6 07:56
Hello and good day Action Al. Thank you for the inquiry. We would like to apologize that as of the moment, this accessory ( Extension Rod ) is not yet available on our store and we haven't received any information when will it be available. Please pay attention to our website www.dji.com for further updates. We do appreciate your patience and thank you for continued support.

Ok thanks, although it is a bit disappointing that potential customers can’t find out what the functionality will be on something that has already been designed and probably being fabricated as we speak.
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules