Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Poll] Saving RAW pictures (.dng) from Time and Motion lapses
3740 13 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Hi,

a great feature that is now missing on the Osmo Pocket firmware is the possibility to save original RAW files (.dng) when capturing time/motion lapses.
At the moment only jpegs can be stored in the SD, but they're not really useful due to a bunch of reasons (white balance first).
I would definitely appreciate if DJI will take into consideration the possibility to add this option. So I created a poll to better see how many of us are wishing this feature.

Thank you!
Single SelectVote, Total 73 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-1-6
Use props
Tide
Captain
South Korea

I guess poll is not working on mobile version of chrome browser.
I want this function. Thus they fix motion time-lapse focus issue first.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-176747-1-1.html
2019-1-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes it would be great to have this feature, but I voted for don’t care, I find for this product both motion TL and Timelapse work pretty well, so I don’t expect to get dng raw for Timelapse
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for raising this information today regarding the DJI Osmo Pocket. The best thing I can do to help is to forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. Thank you all for your support.
2019-1-6
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd be interested, especially if we don't get some preset abilities.  It's tedious to change the various settings to accommodate rapid condition changes, especially if you have to connect your phone to make the adjustments.  RAW would help when I can make adjustments in post.  Good Poll.
2019-1-6
Use props
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Looks like DJI is hearing us!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 530&pid=1710349
2019-1-8
Use props
opnwong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

Giammi Posted at 1-8 04:29
Looks like DJI is hearing us!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=173530&pid=1710349

That's the admin's standard reply.
2019-1-8
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

I would like it. But, unfortunately, it would probably bring the fastest duration up to 5 seconds, based in the fact that .jpgs, alone, add 1 second to the minimum time!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJDream
lvl.4
Israel

Excellent idea, since the OP supports also 250Mb SD cards, the memory space won't be a problem at all. Please consider this feature in the next firmware.
2019-3-24
Use props
forbsie
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Curt1591 Posted at 2-6 03:25
I would like it. But, unfortunately, it would probably bring the fastest duration up to 5 seconds, based in the fact that .jpgs, alone, add 1 second to the minimum time!

I'm actually amazed that saving a .JPG takes that long, after all we are using the fastest possible MicroSD cards and DSLR/MILC are able to do that in micro-seconds. Surely with DJIs association with Hasselblad they could come up with a much lower interval and much faster saving time. I'm hopeful
2019-3-25
Use props
Rek
lvl.3
Flight distance : 758766 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

It will be great to have this option
2019-5-3
Use props
sincabeza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

so...
any result of this poll ?
DJI will hear us ?
2020-1-8
Use props
sincabeza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI, realy, WTF ???

We are asking you about this option almost a year. What a problem is ?
Your engeneers live on Mars or somewhere Polar Station ?

I've spent more than $15K on your products, and I realy think I CAN ASK YOU about the real support of your products.

Will you do any updates on your products FW's ?

Please, give us any info...
2020-6-28
Use props
MuhlisG
Second Officer

Turkey

I literally hope DJI gets this for the Osmo Pocket. REALLY. I even thought if there is any modified firmware that it's possible to make this happen...
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules