Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change email, DJI account
11284 18 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oleg Menkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4048235 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello!

How can I change email my Dji account, changed domain, access to old mail lost.

Thanks!

2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Oleg, sorry that the DJI account cannot be changed. If you have another email, you just need to register it and it can be used, but the old emails cannot be accessed, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-6
Use props
Oleg Menkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4048235 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-6 22:41
Hi Oleg, sorry that the DJI account cannot be changed. If you have another email, you just need to register it and it can be used, but the old emails cannot be accessed, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This is the easiest answer. Together with the new account I will kill my profile in SkyPixel and flight history, it is not very good.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oleg Menkov Posted at 1-7 12:22
This is the easiest answer. Together with the new account I will kill my profile in SkyPixel and flight history, it is not very good.

Hi Oleg, sorry for the late response, yes, the flight history cannot be transferred, we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-11
Use props
fanseb932dd2
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-6 22:41

yall should change that
2019-10-10
Use props
Jay241
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95233 ft
United States

Something every company out there offers (for simple reasons, you may sale your domain and email needs to change). I can see this issue has been going on over 2 years and DJI refuse to add this feature, why not? What is the logistic that you refuse to add this feature? Thanks for any reply.
2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jay241 Posted at 10-20 07:01
Something every company out there offers (for simple reasons, you may sale your domain and email needs to change). I can see this issue has been going on over 2 years and DJI refuse to add this feature, why not? What is the logistic that you refuse to add this feature? Thanks for any reply.

The DJI account cannot be updated, we've forwarded to the technicians to consider this function but it is still not available yet, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-10-21
Use props
Jay241
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95233 ft
United States

Mindy, my email will expire soon and I found a new email program that is best for my use. How can I use the DJI app with the new email and also, I did buy the  Care Refresh, how will I go about in case my drone malfunction or I have an accident? How all this works? Very confusing and I can see the "we've forwarded to the technicians to consider", but they have not in more than 2 years. Please explain the process. Thank you Mindy or whoever can answer.
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jay241 Posted at 11-22 13:07
Mindy, my email will expire soon and I found a new email program that is best for my use. How can I use the DJI app with the new email and also, I did buy the  Care Refresh, how will I go about in case my drone malfunction or I have an accident? How all this works? Very confusing and I can see the "we've forwarded to the technicians to consider", but they have not in more than 2 years. Please explain the process. Thank you Mindy or whoever can answer.

Hi there, please contact our support team via email at support@dji.com for assistance.
2020-11-23
Use props
MikesTooLz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-11-23 03:20
Hi there, please contact our support team via email at support@dji.com for assistance.

What If I need to change my email address and the old email address was read only, I can read emails sent to it but cannot send emails from it?

2021-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MikesTooLz Posted at 4-10 17:54
What If I need to change my email address and the old email address was read only, I can read emails sent to it but cannot send emails from it?

Hi, now we support changing email, you may contact our support at support@dji.com for assistance.
2021-6-7
Use props
Infide1
Flight distance : 523678 ft
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-6-7 02:13
Hi, now we support changing email, you may contact our support at  for assistance.

Hi Susan. I have emailed DJI support since 2 weeks, not a word yet. I also sent you a pm to ask if switching emails is still a thing. Didnt get an answer too.
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Infide1 Posted at 5-9 00:59
Hi Susan. I have emailed DJI support since 2 weeks, not a word yet. I also sent you a pm to ask if switching emails is still a thing. Didnt get an answer too.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further confirmation, we haven't found the email you sent. Could you please send your email address via PM to me? We will make further checks and try our best to best you out. Besides, please double confirm that our email address is support@dji.com or you may contact us via the link below: http://www.dji.com/support
2022-5-9
Use props
Infide1
Flight distance : 523678 ft
Greece

DJI Thor Posted at 5-9 01:45
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further confirmation, we haven't found the email you sent. Could you please send your email address via PM to me? We will make further checks and try our best to best you out. Besides, please double confirm that our email address is support@dji.com or you may contact us via the link below: http://www.dji.com/support

Just resent it and got a request ID. Thank you
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Infide1 Posted at 5-9 23:14
Just resent it and got a request ID. Thank you

Thanks for the update, we have received your new email. Our DJI Support team will reply to your email within working hours. Please wait for the update patiently. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-9
Use props
ronstaats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265899 ft
United States

I know this is an older thread but today I was able to change my DJI account and keep all my settings ON the DJI website and all my APPS by following this link. Hopefully this helps anyone doing a search on how to do this.

Change Email
2022-5-16
Use props
jonathana-c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218297 ft
United Kingdom

ronstaats Posted at 5-16 13:40
I know this is an older thread but today I was able to change my DJI account and keep all my settings ON the DJI website and all my APPS by following this link. Hopefully this helps anyone doing a search on how to do this.

Change Email

I just found this link too... everyone should share this link, because it is possible to change your email address it just impossilbe to find this information.

Follow ronstaats link, or look at this thread for more info.. https://forum.dji.com/thread-236149-1-1.html
2022-5-31
Use props
USA DRONE ACADE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18159 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-1-11 03:49
Hi Oleg, sorry for the late response, yes, the flight history cannot be transferred, we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello Mindy, please i need your help. I bought a Used Drone Air 2 on the internet, it was damaged and I changed two motors, but now that I have repaired it I realized that it is linked to the email account of the person who sold it to me and I cannot communicate with him nor can I access your email. When I turn on the drone it tells me that it is linked to another email account. Please can you help me to solve it.

Thanks You
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

USA DRONE ACADE Posted at 9-21 11:30
Hello Mindy, please i need your help. I bought a Used Drone Air 2 on the internet, it was damaged and I changed two motors, but now that I have repaired it I realized that it is linked to the email account of the person who sold it to me and I cannot communicate with him nor can I access your email. When I turn on the drone it tells me that it is linked to another email account. Please can you help me to solve it.

Thanks You

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You are advised to contact the seller for further assistance in this situation. Since we are not allowed to access personal information, we cannot help with the unbinding. Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules