Order Fiasco
2272 8 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d6864eb
lvl.1
Italy

I placed an order (no. [size=1.4em]0391082397990) on Dec 28th for a Ronin S,  At the time of purchase, the website indicated that the products would ship in one day.  On jan 4th I received an email that because of "limited production" the order no longer had a delivery date after contaction the costumer service.  And they offered $10 off on a future order, quite a slap in the face since they already have $500+ of my money.  I chatted with a representative online o They "escalated" the issue and promised very soon but they don t know when..... i was about to place another order for a mavic 2 but i am worried about the real ability to fullfill the orders by dji..... i use to love DJI but they are losing points!!!
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay on the shipment, Ronin-S is temporarily out of stock in the related warehouse, we have informed the team to ship the device as soon as possible, it is estimated to be shipped in a few days, sorry again for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.
2019-1-6
Use props
Mrsilverlinings
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-6 18:30
Hi there, we are so sorry for the delay on the shipment, Ronin-S is temporarily out of stock in the related warehouse, we have informed the team to ship the device as soon as possible, it is estimated to be shipped in a few days, sorry again for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

Thank you for your help!! do you know if the mavic pro are also out of stock?
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mrsilverlinings Posted at 1-7 02:22
Thank you for your help!! do you know if the mavic pro are also out of stock?

Mavic Pro is available in Italy online store, but the estimated delivery time would be10-15 working days after payment confirmation. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-7
Use props
Mrsilverlinings
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-7 03:44
Mavic Pro is available in Italy online store, but the estimated delivery time would be10-15 working days after payment confirmation. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

thank you!!!!!
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please let me know if you have any further concern.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Mrsilverlinings, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email of the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon. If you need any further assistance, please keep us updated, thank you.
2019-1-10
Use props
gastoniky
lvl.1
Italy

Thank you so much!! Great assistance!!!
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>