Does Samsung Note 9 work?
4225 8 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TAITY
New
New Zealand

Hi I just ordered a Samsung Note 9 and want to know if the app is optimised for the phone yet? Thanks!
2019-1-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Well it will run the DJI GO 4 for sure but just not sure if it is really compatible with it
But most of the flagship phone will work fine
2019-1-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW here is the list of the compatible device
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TAITY. Thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the list of recommended mobilde device for the DJI Spark. As of the moment the Samsung Note 9 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device. The Samsung Note 9  might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Spark and of the DJI Go 4 application. For the list of recommended mobile device please check post # 3. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if it helps but I have jut bought a Samsung S(Plus phone and its works brilliantly/.
2019-1-7
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

Works just fine! Go fly
2019-1-7
Use props
timtwomey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2164206 ft
United States

The Note 9 is not on the official list, but I have been using it for months mostly with DJI Go 4, but also with DJI Mod, Litchi and Drone Harmony.  Works well with all of them.  The display is perfect, visible under almost all conditions.  Performance is great.  Cost a lot, but works really well.
2019-1-7
Use props
Jeff B5
New

United States

The Note 9 is the only device I use. I've had no problems and have used every function available on my Spark. Hope this helps!
2019-5-31
Use props
James Bryant
New

United States

jacksonnai Posted at 1-7 05:33
Well it will run the DJI GO 4 for sure but just not sure if it is really compatible with it
But most of the flagship phone will work fine

I too have a Note 9,  but so far I have been able to fiind the DJI Go APP to install. for my Phantom 4 drone. What are my options with this device

Thanks everyone!
(:

James
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules