Save button for Hyperlapse Waypoint Task is not showing
1091 7 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1329311 ft
Taiwan

Anyone have the same problem and could solve it?
My Mavic 2 Zoom the Go 4 App the Remote Contolller all have the latest update.
After I created a Hyperlapse Waypoint with 3 to 5 waypoints I just can't find the save button.

Who can help?
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Actually, there is no save button when using this feature. It will automatically save once done. You may view the video in the Playback menu. You can also select to save the JPEG or RAW format footage and to store the footage in built-in storage or SD Card in the camera settings. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 10:43
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Actually, there is no save button when using this feature. It will automatically save once done. You may view the video in the Playback menu. You can also select to save the JPEG or RAW format footage and to store the footage in built-in storage or SD Card in the camera settings. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks Natalia,
What I actually want to do is to save the waypoint so that I can fly the same way again but the save button won't show up.
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 10:43
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Actually, there is no save button when using this feature. It will automatically save once done. You may view the video in the Playback menu. You can also select to save the JPEG or RAW format footage and to store the footage in built-in storage or SD Card in the camera settings. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Problem half solved.
I deinstalled the Go4 app and installed it again.
Now I can see the save button for the hyperlapse way point.
Android user, even the app tells you that you have the latest update (which was in my case) you might not have the latest one.
Deinstall the app and install it again.

The problem is now that I can see the save button but I’m not able to save the way point.
Always get the message “save task tailed”
Don’t know why!
I’m using the Samsung Galaxy S8+

Just saw this thread and it looks like it won’t work on Android devices!

https://forum.dji.com/thread-173069-1-1.html

Unbelievable!!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Roger'sSkyBird Posted at 1-8 23:57
Problem half solved.
I deinstalled the Go4 app and installed it again.
Now I can see the save button for the hyperlapse way point.

Hi, Regarding your concern, this will be optimized in the next DJI Go 4 App. Please stay tuned. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-11
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 09:20
Hi, Regarding your concern, this will be optimized in the next DJI Go 4 App. Please stay tuned. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your reply and this is great news.
When will the next update be released?  Date?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Roger'sSkyBird Posted at 1-11 16:27
Thanks for your reply and this is great news.
When will the next update be released?  Date?

Hi, sorry for the late response. As of the moment, we don't have any updates on the release date. Please stay tuned. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-18 08:14
Hi, sorry for the late response. As of the moment, we don't have any updates on the release date. Please stay tuned. Thank you.

How is this possible? I think there are more Android user out there than iOS
Any trick for this issue?
DJI must do something!!
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules