1320 7 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrea.albanelli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22178 ft
Italy

Hi gent's

One month ago my inspire crash for magnetic interference durintg indoor fly, the drone was on hovering when he decide to go full throttle and kiss a wall.
thankfully DJI decide to give me the warranty, they said (
Crash, not pilot fault, free shipping, free repair)

So, if it isnt my fault, how i can avoid this kind of situations?

Best regards

2019-1-7
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen, please read OP again and come up with proper answer .
2019-1-7
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I'm afraid Inspire 2 is not the best option to fly indoor due to the lack of side Obstacle Avoidance Sensors. Perhaps Phantom 4 Pro class drone will do the job better in Tripod Mode. In both cases GPS lock is difficult to obtain and with strong compass reading interference the drone will automatically switch to fly in ATTI Mode, which is difficult to perform without extensive practicing before.
2019-1-7
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

I'm afraid Inspire 2 is not the best option to fly indoor due to the lack of side Obstacle Avoidance Sensors. Perhaps Phantom 4 Pro class drone will do the job better in Tripod Mode. In both cases GPS lock is difficult to obtain and with strong compass reading interference the drone will automatically switch to fly in ATTI Mode, which is difficult to perform without extensive practicing before.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Andrea, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please take note that you need additional caution while flying indoors because the aircraft stabilization features may be interfered. It is recommended to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone. Kindly read the user manual more than once and refer to the tutorial video below to make a preflight checklist before flying. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Take care and fly safely, thanks!

2019-1-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 11:13
Hi Andrea, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please take note that you need additional caution while flying indoors because the aircraft stabilization features may be interfered. It is recommended to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone. Kindly read the user manual more than once and refer to the tutorial video below to make a preflight checklist before flying. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Take care and fly safely, thanks!

Paladin, please read OP again and respond accordingly. Andrea is asking for advice how to fly Inspire 2 indoor, not how to avoid indoor flying ...
2019-1-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that but glad that you got it replaced
2019-1-11
Use props
TheVegeta1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States