Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware 01.03.00.20
4231 59 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tallguysd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145489 ft
United States

Dji You made some stuff worse? Now the video under basic mode jumps when you pan left and right! The facetracking went from 60% fail to about 40% fail so it's a start but not good enough, adding frame rates and stuff means nothing let us go into Pro mode without using a tablet or a phone that would be a update worth my time. Adding 3 sec to the delay to put the camera away in the case! LOL the Pumping video is still driving me crazy you say it's normal and if thats the way you designed it! If that is true you need to fire your design team. people want to grab a camera shoot video want it all in focus and just want it to work, face tracking and all this crap is pointless when it brings down the qualty of the image and makes your video unusable because of the pumping issue and out of focus video.. I bought a hand held video camera not a mini movie studio that requires a phone or a tablet to use all the features and produce video that I can say is good quality!  

2019-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-7 13:44
I’ also own a Phantom FC40, a Phantom 3 Advanced, and a Mavic Pro - and, yes I’ve no issues with those products.

But, even if I had what difference would it make? You only have to look at the common issues here and in other forums to see this product isn’t ready for market.

You also went without many features on your Mavic Air Spark and Osmo mobile yet you continue to purchase, you know as well as anyone here how it works, you may not think it’s ready or fit for purpose then exercise your right and get a refund, but many around here are quite happy with OP and can work it pretty well, if you can’t then you should just ship it back to we’re you purchased it.
Do your complaining but don’t call others dumb just because you can’t work it.
2019-1-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-7 13:06
When did it become acceptable for companies to release products that don’t work properly? When did consumers stop being bothered about giving companies their money for something that is only half ready for market?

I and many others paid good money to DJI for a product that works NOW as advertised. NOT, for something that MIGHT work in future at some unspecified date and time.

You have never owned a DSLR then, it's been happening for years.   What about your phone? I think the firmware has been updated on mine about four times in the past year. That's not mentioning my car which constantly sends telemetry to the manufacturers and receives updates and tells my service department when something needs looking at or sends new data to my cars central console. It's part and parcel of most of today's manufacturing cycle. The higher the tech, the more likely it is to suffer.
2019-1-7
Use props
djiuser_Qy5rfICxTbf3
lvl.1
United States

my mimo app doesn't display new firmware being available. does anyone else have this issue?
2019-1-7
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 14:20
You also went without many features on your Mavic Air Spark and Osmo mobile yet you continue to purchase, you know as well as anyone here how it works, you may not think it’s ready or fit for purpose then exercise your right and get a refund, but many around here are quite happy with OP and can work it pretty well, if you can’t then you should just ship it back to we’re you purchased it.
Do your complaining but don’t call others dumb just because you can’t work it.

Where did I call people dumb? I can get it to work, but fact is it’s faulty. If you’re happy with yours, great - mind your own business and let those unhappy get them fixed.
2019-1-7
Use props
LionelB
lvl.4

United Kingdom

djiuser_Qy5rfICxTbf3 Posted at 1-7 19:16
my mimo app doesn't display new firmware being available. does anyone else have this issue?

My OP did this from day one, and given the problems that some people reported  have not tried to resolve and have stayed with the  original firmware version. I’ve heard that the way to resolve is to  delete and reinstall the MMO app and ensure that you have a newly formatted and hence empty memory card in the OP. Intend to try and update soon just weighing up whether to do this now or wait for the next firmware release which I hope will resolve some of the current issues
2019-1-8
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Rogue0ne Posted at 1-7 13:44
I’ also own a Phantom FC40, a Phantom 3 Advanced, and a Mavic Pro - and, yes I’ve no issues with those products.

But, even if I had what difference would it make? You only have to look at the common issues here and in other forums to see this product isn’t ready for market.

I do not agree that the Pocket itself is not ready for sell back in Dec. The situation is more like one of a pack of functions didn't work well in situations and the lab failed to identify/resolve them just in time of production. A little side track/joke-only; ...to respond to the time when we start to accept imperfect products... we can go back to 1985 when Microsoft gives us an OS. LOL

But I also agree that we must voice out what is not working well and/or area to improve, and I believe the DJI team wants to hear them too. And it often turns out better when a product gets to the customers' hands and then fixing/changing stuff based on feedbacks rather than solely relying on blackbox development and testings.
2019-1-8
Use props
Benjamin92
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164416 ft
France

Hello,
Just to say I'm really happy that DJI update so quickly the Osmo Pocket. I 'm so happy because I wanted so much the 25/50 frame rate selector directly on OP. So Thanks a lot DJi !
cheers.
2019-1-8
Use props
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

No D-Cinelike yet..
2019-1-8
Use props
hedac
Second Officer
Spain

Benjamin92 Posted at 1-8 02:41
Hello,
Just to say I'm really happy that DJI update so quickly the Osmo Pocket. I 'm so happy because I wanted so much the 25/50 frame rate selector directly on OP. So Thanks a lot DJi !
cheers.

yes I am grateful too but what if I want 4K 25fps superfine option? Then we still have to connect the Mimo app and go to Pro mode... What we really need is all the pro mode options in the Osmo pocket without the Mimo app.

2019-1-8
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.4
United States

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-8 21:45
NO.. we are still waiting on features that were advertised.. You are confusing firmware updates to fix poor testing and updates to give us what we paid for.. No breaks need to be given.

then return it and get your money back, it's not for you.
2019-1-9
Use props
Yuki237
lvl.1

Israel

In 4K mode duration of video that can be recorded (Bottom right corner)  stuck on 59:59+
in 1080 mode the counter works
attached screenshots,
Any suggestions ?

2019-1-9
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Yuki237 Posted at 1-9 23:54
In 4K mode duration of video that can be recorded (Bottom right corner)  stuck on 59:59+
in 1080 mode the counter works
attached screenshots,

+1 same issue
2019-1-11
Use props
djiivan
New
Hong Kong

why the gimbal not return to the normal position after turn off with the new firmware upgrade?
Anyone have similar issue?
2019-1-11
Use props
JetBeh
Second Officer

Canada

djiivan Posted at 1-11 23:39
why the gimbal not return to the normal position after turn off with the new firmware upgrade?
Anyone have similar issue?

I think I have the same issue if you mean something like this:
My Post
I got my OP yesterday, It worked fine before I update it with the new firmware
2019-1-11
Use props
djiivan
New
Hong Kong

JetBeh, the gimbal tilted even after turn off, right?
2019-1-11
Use props
djiivan
New
Hong Kong

yes, same situation JetBeh
2019-1-12
Use props
JetBeh
Second Officer

Canada

djiivan Posted at 1-11 23:52

Yes, the camera is supposed to be upright when you turn off the gimbal. but it's tilted after I upgraded it with the firmware 01.03.00.20. I did try to calibrate the gimbal and reset it but no help
2019-1-12
Use props
JetBeh
Second Officer

Canada

djiivan Posted at 1-11 23:52

Yes, the camera is supposed to be upright when you turn off the gimbal. but it's tilted after I upgraded it with the firmware 01.03.00.20. I did try to calibrate the gimbal and reset it but no help
2019-1-12
Use props
djiivan
New
Hong Kong

same here. reset and recalibrate doesnt help.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules