Caching to Phone
626 5 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

Hi - my photos used to cache automatically to my old phone (Samsung S7).  I now have a new Samsung S9 Plus and the videos cache but not the photos.
Anyone know why this is?
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Regarding your concern, may I know if  "Auto Sync HD Photo" is enabled to your Camera settings? Can you please check. Thanks.
2019-1-7
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ah will look. Did not know there was that setting on the Spark!
2019-1-8
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 12:00
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Regarding your concern, may I know if  "Auto Sync HD Photo" is enabled to your Camera settings? Can you please check. Thanks.

I can not find this setting in my Spark settings- Can you guide me?
2019-1-9
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

I am new to the Spark myself and i do not understand why it sames some pictures and videos to my phone but not all. there all saved to the SD card on board and I take it out and upload them to my PC after every flight (if im home) but be kinda nice to just have them all saved to my phone automatically
2019-1-9
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

epoweredrc Posted at 1-9 11:04
I am new to the Spark myself and i do not understand why it sames some pictures and videos to my phone but not all. there all saved to the SD card on board and I take it out and upload them to my PC after every flight (if im home) but be kinda nice to just have them all saved to my phone automatically

I agree and have not yet resolved it!
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules