512 5 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used usb c on bottom of op to view videos on ipad. Not able to after fw update, can someone please check and see if usb c on op is working after update? Please and let me know.
When I plugged into bottom of op with usb c my screen on op would stay black and show up on tablet and phone now screen stays lit up and will not connect to tablet or phone through usb c on bottom of op.
2019-1-7
Use props
Mr.KenTam
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Do you forget to remove the original adapter in the middle?
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mr. ken thanks for reply. I did remove middle adapter still no help. I was wandering if someone would check to see if there usb c is still working after fw update.
2019-1-7
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Roger1167 Posted at 1-7 12:03
Mr. ken thanks for reply. I did remove middle adapter still no help. I was wandering if someone would check to see if there usb c is still working after fw update.

I just connected the op to my macbook . Took out the middle connector, switched on the op,pressed accept on op display and the icon popped up on the laptop screen. So its working . Maybe try a different cable!
2019-1-7
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks dronie 1965, I got mine to work. Don't know what I was doing wrong but thanks for the advise.
2019-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Roger1167 Posted at 1-7 12:03

Just tried it now on my iPad, just turn centre connection around and plug in it should open the app and you should see FPV on your tablet, I got no message asking me to accept, but everything working fine, the mimo app is not very far behind iMovie , best to drop all footage you need into mimo app do some light editing save to tablet then use iMovie.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules