Ordered OcuSync Air System and received two propellers instead
673 4 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xrismark
lvl.2
United States

I ordered the DJI OcuSync Air System last week and received two packages of 9450 propellers instead. I am not sure what those propellers go to. They are pretty large.I can provide any order information via PM if necessary. I sent pictures of what I received to the onlinesales email but have not heard back yet, so I found this forum and thought I might be able to get assistance here. I am attaching pictures of what I received and the inner packaging. I have the pictures of the FedEx Waybill and Packing list saying it should be the DJI OcuSync Air System as well, which I could also send via PM or email.

Thank you.

Rotors Back

Rotors Back

Rotors Front

Rotors Front

Inner Packaging

Inner Packaging
2019-1-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of the admins will see and help you.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. This order has been forwarded to the logistic department to further check. They will review your order and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-1-7
Use props
xrismark
lvl.2
United States

May I get an update regarding the status of this issue? It has been more than 72 hours, since I received an update. This is the first time DJI has sent me the wrong item, and I do not know what to expect as far as a timeline to receive the correct item. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

xrismark Posted at 1-11 05:29
May I get an update regarding the status of this issue? It has been more than 72 hours, since I received an update. This is the first time DJI has sent me the wrong item, and I do not know what to expect as far as a timeline to receive the correct item. Thank you.

Hi xrismark, apologies for the troubles. We have already escalated this concern to the proper department and rest assured that we will keep you posted with the updates through your email. Again we appreciate your patience xrismark. Kindly reach us again if you have other concerns. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules