Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Was going to happen sooner or later
572 4 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The BBC annouced new powers to be given to the police to deal with drone operators, and a register. We knew this was coming, yes?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46787730

Chris
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for sharing this informative information. As drones get popular an widely use we all need to be open for changes that include sticker rules and regulations for drone owners. So let us all be responsible drone owners. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
epoweredrc
lvl.2
United States

What is sad is that folks continue to fly near places that shouldn't The FAA in the US started in 2016 making us register with them and anything that weigh X amount is suppose to have your FAA number on it and blah blah.. I wish folks who know nothing would stop going out being stupid with there drones. ive flown radio control for 29 years. I don't want to see the hobby go away cause of stupid stuff.
2019-1-7
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

The problem is, this will do nothing to prevent people with ill intention to do wrong. It's like trying to regulate the use of guns, yes you have to register the guns but those who commit crimes with guns surely don't give a damn about those rules. It won't change a thing.

I think your regulation is that you must not go at 1km from airports, which is far from enough. Here it's 5 km and it's probably about right in case a drone fly away. Having to register a drone is not that bad either.
2019-1-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's just a matter of time before everyone will need a license.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules