Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4k 30 - about 20% files corrupted
538 4 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Careysb
New
United States

Brand new Osmo Pocket is corrupting about 20% of my 4k 30fps videos. Tried .mp4 and .mov. Tried Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6, same problem. However, my VLC player plays them just fine. Sometimes it will be a small file size and sometimes a larger file size. So size doesn't seem to be the issue. I transfer the files to my PC using a chip reader.

For the record, Premiere Pro works just fine with 4k video from my Olympus E-M10iii.

2019-1-7
Use props
Careysb
New
United States

Premiere pops up an error box saying file has not video or audio.
2019-1-7
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I had a similar problem. I upgraded to a faster card and haven't had any problems since.
2019-1-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Sometimes if a PC isn't up to specification for a new medium. the files won't play. If it's not your card then it could be your system hasn't got, or can't cope with the codecs for playback. Some video players are updated from within and can play such clips but their codecs are not shared with the base operating system. The files themselves may be fine. If they can be played in anything they are probably fine.
This is the problem with buying new gear or even sometimes, new programs. The demands of the output or processing required can sometimes be more than your other machines can cope with.
2019-1-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Second Thought.
If you want to check if your files actually have anything on them, download the free MediaInfo program and check the files for content. Once downloaded, just right click on any video file and select MediaInfo and you will get a complete rundown on the files size, bit rates, audio codec etc. For a comprehensive view of the info select 'Tree View'.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules