Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exciting! I ordered mine today!
461 5 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Along with the awesome Mavic 2 Zoom!
BOOYA!
Reprint
Content shared by Inspired Flyers Drone Community
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Inspired-Flyers-Drone-Community-964056833798256/

2019-1-7
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great to know that!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Awesome! That's great to know, Aaron. Looking forward to watch your videos using Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2019-1-8
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-8 16:53
Awesome! That's great to know, Aaron. Looking forward to watch your videos using Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you for choosing DJI.

You know I'm a wheelchair bound stroke survivor so I'm thinking of creative ways I can film stroke survivor style.
I only have one hand (right) so I  figure what I will do is buy a length of PVC a little longer than the arm rest length and zip strip it to the arm rest so now I can slip the OSMO handle inside the PVC pipe (haven't worked on securing yet) But it will allow the gimbal to lay flat and freely move. I'll be one the worlds first wheelchair cam! lol

2019-1-8
Use props
lummox
Second Officer
United States

You should be able to get some really good, smooth dolly shots!
2019-1-11
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Just ordered one for my father's birthday. Think it will be better than OP because of screen size. His sight isn't good due to many hours with old computer (you could remember these prehistoric CGA and EGA monitors).
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules