Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
False Advertisement?
12Next >
1222 75 1-7 18:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Ok.. so there is now a growing list of things this camera was advertised to do- that it cannot.

The original advertisement reel shows a dog with the camera on its back.. as to not declare this some false advertisement.. can you direct me to the proper way to record video on a dogs back? I assume when the dog rolls over and all that the OP will be just fine since you guys advertised it as something the camera can do.. KInda weird since the manual referes to the device as "delicate" but hey.. you advertised it so I want to do it.
Also where is the accesory that's holding the camera to the phone in the promo videos? It looked nice and secure compared to just dangling phone off a data port.. why was it shown in a better way than was actually delivered?

Where are the software modes that were advertised?
How can I both safely secure the OP and do a motion timeplase with no accesories?

Why is there so much I cant do with the camera that was advertised as things it could do?

Side note.. anyone notice the manual says it cant work below 32F.. aka.. cant record in snow? (without possibly damaging the unit)

I'm sure there are other things.. maybe others can add to the list of deception.

1-7 18:36
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

(I'm not trying to be all negative about the camera.. as I have got some decent results.. but I do feel a bit deceived.. shameless plug.. here's the best "raw" footage I have grabbed
1-7 18:58
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12590
  • >>>

I have wondered of we don't need go reach out to the U.S. Attorney Generalxs office for false advertising. Dear DJI: you told us the camera would so things that it does not.
1-8 17:08
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 1091689
  • >>>
Ireland

Didn’t see the part where the dog rolls over, maybe dji expected user to show some savvy.

Many accessories are available. There was no accessorie for holding phone to OP, but plenty available on Amazon eBay etc.

There is a stand Bluetooth that will keep your Osmo standing while taking Timelapse , again try using some savvy , don’t leave it on the edge of a cliff on a windy day.

I have used mine in snow -5 with no problems.

There are some promised software features missing after latest FW, d-cine Story Mode, but most have been added, I presume testing still going on, would prefer the get testing right before they introduce them, they also included features that were not promised in latest FW. But hey that goes without saying.

You make it sound like your not enjoying your Osmo, pity because it’s a great fun little camera with some fantastic results in both video/photo.

Some people’s glass will always be half empty.

1-8 17:24
Use props
Curt1591
lvl.3

This thing has been out for less than 2 months. Hopefully, DJI will hammer out the bugs and upgrade the features.
1-8 17:46
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12590
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-8 17:24
Didn’t see the part where the dog rolls over, maybe dji expected user to show some savvy.

Many accessories are available. There was no accessorie for holding phone to OP, but plenty available on Amazon eBay etc.

Really not talking about accesories but about core functionality, like Story Mode, changing to portrait from the settings, etc...
1-8 18:21
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Watch the promotional video.. whenever the phone is connected to the OP its connected via a structure that offers support.. what was delivered was a data port used to hold a physical connection.. NOT what was shown.
As for the DOG.. I mention that because DJI is actively saying things like paragliding should not be done with it. I would venture to say if the manual says the device is considered delicate- they are also going to advise me not to mount the OP onto a dog... I'm being snark by asking how to do it so I can see if they advise me not to do something they specifically advertised it to do.

I think the device does have some great use.. I'm not bashing the device completely.. I'm bashing the deception used within their marketing and NOT delivering things as advertised. AND in the case of the non existent connection they advertised the camera with.. they delivered a sub par version of what was advertised. In many places around the world its frowned upon to advertise a product, sell it, and then deliver something different. Whether the rest of the camera functions or not doesn't negate the deception.

(Don't let DJI know it was operated in -5.. It's against their warrantable terms and conditions for general use since the manual states not to.)

As for
NEEDING to purchase additional accesories like a wireless module to safely and properly perform one of the cameras functions was not disclosed.
NEEDING to purchase a phone holder to safely and properly perform many of the cameras funtions was not disclosed- and they went as far as to advertise it otherwise.

1-8 19:46
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-8 19:46
Watch the promotional video.. whenever the phone is connected to the OP its connected via a structure that offers support.. what was delivered was a data port used to hold a physical connection.. NOT what was shown.
As for the DOG.. I mention that because DJI is actively saying things like paragliding should not be done with it. I would venture to say if the manual says the device is considered delicate- they are also going to advise me not to mount the OP onto a dog... I'm being snark by asking how to do it so I can see if they advise me not to do something they specifically advertised it to do.

I once saw an add for a motor car, the guy got the girl mostly because he had a nice car, he managed to get 60M To the gallon.
But I soon realised a car would never get me the girl and driving the car I never reached 60 MPG, I decided it would be futile to sue as I then noticed that most companies use marketing to their advantage.
So I decided in future I would invest time in researching what I was buying, and make up my own mind if I should purchase. Unfortunately marketing is part of life now no one it seems is immune to it, that’s life, I hope you find what it is your looking for.
1-9 03:04
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JKJenn Posted at 1-8 18:21
Really not talking about accesories but about core functionality, like Story Mode, changing to portrait from the settings, etc...

I fully agree and accept what your saying, and people are right to complain and demand that these features are implemented ASAP, and this is one place you might be heard , so for the good of us all Air your voice you have my support.
But although the OP has some good points, I felt that they get washed away with some of the what I can only call tongue and cheek.
Good Luck.
1-9 03:09
Use props
Curt1591
lvl.3

hallmark007 Posted at 1-9 03:04
I once saw an add for a motor car, the guy got the girl mostly because he had a nice car, he managed to get 60M To the gallon.
But I soon realised a car would never get me the girl and driving the car I never reached 60 MPG, I decided it would be futile to sue as I then noticed that most companies use marketing to their advantage.
So I decided in future I would invest time in researching what I was buying, and make up my own mind if I should purchase. Unfortunately marketing is part of life now no one it seems is immune to it, that’s life, I hope you find what it is your looking for.

Has anyone ever achieved the advertised mileage?
1-9 03:25
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2
Hong Kong

you are so damn right!
1-9 03:29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Curt1591 Posted at 1-9 03:25
Has anyone ever achieved the advertised mileage?

Has anyone ever got the girl lol.....
1-9 03:36
Use props
Curt1591
lvl.3

In the case of most of the Pocket's "unkept promises", I think they found bugs during the beta and are now working on ironing them out. If the promises never come to fruition, then there's a problem. Whether it is "false advertising" or just wishful thinking on DJI's part, it is what it is.

DJI is a commercial enterprise. They would be nuts to not release the device before Christmas. They are now taking the flak. I hope they work out the bugs and fulfil everyone's fantasies ...
1-9 04:04
Use props
Rob W
First Officer
Flight distance : 22976
  • >>>
Sweden

Curt1591 Posted at 1-9 04:04
In the case of most of the Pocket's "unkept promises", I think they found bugs during the beta and are now working on ironing them out. If the promises never come to fruition, then there's a problem. Whether it is "false advertising" or just wishful thinking on DJI's part, it is what it is.

DJI is a commercial enterprise. They would be nuts to not release the device before Christmas. They are now taking the flak. I hope they work out the bugs and fulfil everyone's fantasies ...

Unfortunately this is a recurring thing - with DJI announcing a new product with specific features, and not having the features at release. Just look at the Inspires, Mavics etc. It's all been the same with those and many more DJI products. Many times it have taken as long as half a year/a year to get features that was announced in the marketing for the release.

There will always be bugs, I know (I work at a software company). But there is a difference between setting false marketing in system, and having a software bug at release.
1-9 06:16
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-9 03:04
I once saw an add for a motor car, the guy got the girl mostly because he had a nice car, he managed to get 60M To the gallon.
So I decided in future I would invest time in researching what I was buying, and make up my own mind if I should purchase. Unfortunately marketing is part of life now no one it seems is immune to it, that’s life, I hope you find what it is your looking for.

Well aren't you great with  "Apples to Oranges"...
There is a major difference in showing a guy passing girls in a sports car resulting in girls being excited.. and saying this camera DOES this specific thing (such as story mode, certain frame rates, etc) and then releasing one that isn't what was advertised.. I hope this clears up your confusion
1-9 22:50
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Rob W Posted at 1-9 06:16
Unfortunately this is a recurring thing - with DJI announcing a new product with specific features, and not having the features at release. Just look at the Inspires, Mavics etc. It's all been the same with those and many more DJI products. Many times it have taken as long as half a year/a year to get features that was announced in the marketing for the release.

There will always be bugs, I know (I work at a software company). But there is a difference between setting false marketing in system, and having a software bug at release.

This is honestly my first DJI purchase.. (I have built my own quad copters and such in the past).. BUT I have heard across many threads about how this is common practice for DJI. As a consumer, I like the product.. will I rush out to buy their next product based on what they advertise it to do? NO.. again- its typically frowned upon from a consumer standpoint to advertise specific functions than deliver something different.
1-9 22:56
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132783
Australia

LOL, of course you can place the camera on a dog. But it can't guarantee your dog isn't the kind that likes to roll around (Mine don't when they are out). I think it's pretty much common sense. It works, use at your own risk. They won't tell you not to run and hold your osmo either in case you trip and fall over.

That accessory is available from PGYTech and many other 3rd party resellers cheap.... just like the dog mount. You can probably buy it from them more cheaply than if it were made by DJI. Just because it's shown in the ads doesn't mean it will be included in what you are buying (the Osmo Pocket itself). It wasn't a for sale ad. I don't expect my car to get all the optional extras I see in car ads unless I pay for them.

I agree however with modes that are missing. They should not release a version on Android that is functionally different from iOS.
1-12 00:16
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3

Surprising - nobody's ever accused China of acing unethically before....
1-12 11:03
Use props
sixthday
lvl.2
United States

Teach dog not to roll back should solve the problem. Another way to handle it is to sue DJI for the pain made to the dog, probably will finally get DJI's attention when they were force to pay
1-12 13:57
Use props
Visual Air
First Officer
Flight distance : 5671
  • >>>
Canada

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-9 22:50
Well aren't you great with  "Apples to Oranges"...
There is a major difference in showing a guy passing girls in a sports car resulting in girls being excited.. and saying this camera DOES this specific thing (such as story mode, certain frame rates, etc) and then releasing one that isn't what was advertised.. I hope this clears up your confusion

I would suggest you take your pocket Osmo back as clearly you are not happy with some of the missing features etc.
Patience is a virtue.
1-12 14:06
Use props
Curt1591
lvl.3

A reoccurring theme seems to be that, for DJI products, this is common practice. Yet, people still seem to hop on to the latest, greatest products.

A wise person might consider either waiting for bugs to be worked out to their satisfaction, or looking elsewhere for alternate, better product.
1-12 15:27
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Curt1591 Posted at 1-12 15:27
A reoccurring theme seems to be that, for DJI products, this is common practice. Yet, people still seem to hop on to the latest, greatest products.

A wise person might consider either waiting for bugs to be worked out to their satisfaction, or looking elsewhere for alternate, better product.

Always find it hilarious when people are told lies and sold a product that is missing a whole ton of stuff they were promised and then tell others they should be happy. If there were more people like this around I'd set up a business myself, forever promising stuff that wasn't there in the product.

The problem with DJI products is the hours of research you have to put in to try and work out what's real and what is total fabrication (there is ALWAYS something). We all got side-blinded this time round when all the YouTube videos supposedly "independently" reviewing the product turned out to be using pre-release features that were then withdrawn on the version that actually shipped. Still, a useful exercise in helping separate out the shills from the genuine reviewers.
1-13 03:57
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

kburn Posted at 1-12 00:16
LOL, of course you can place the camera on a dog. But it can't guarantee your dog isn't the kind that likes to roll around (Mine don't when they are out). I think it's pretty much common sense. It works, use at your own risk. They won't tell you not to run and hold your osmo either in case you trip and fall over.

That accessory is available from PGYTech and many other 3rd party resellers cheap.... just like the dog mount. You can probably buy it from them more cheaply than if it were made by DJI. Just because it's shown in the ads doesn't mean it will be included in what you are buying (the Osmo Pocket itself). It wasn't a for sale ad. I don't expect my car to get all the optional extras I see in car ads unless I pay for them.

Guess what.. the car ads with the options show whats called a disclaimer at the bottom that says, model shown is XXX with options... Ya know.. that way they aren't false advertising..
1-13 15:06
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

kburn Posted at 1-12 00:16
LOL, of course you can place the camera on a dog. But it can't guarantee your dog isn't the kind that likes to roll around (Mine don't when they are out). I think it's pretty much common sense. It works, use at your own risk. They won't tell you not to run and hold your osmo either in case you trip and fall over.

I didn't say included.. where is the accessory that attaches to your phone to secure it as seen in the promotional videos? Oh.. so they knew using a data port as a physical connection would probably be noticed by anyone with a tech sense.. so they showed a more sturdy appropriate connection.. mailed out a data port being used to make a physical connection and added print to the manual saying.. try and hold both of them.. again- this is a deceitful practice
1-13 15:08
Use props
Curt1591
lvl.3

We don't know what feature were provided to the vloggers. There is always the possibility the vloggers took the advertising at face value and didn't really test all the features. Did anyone actually produce samples of cinelike footage?

It has always been true that most consumer magazines are whores. They are hesitant to give bad reviews because they survive on advertising from the same people they review. It's only natural for the internet to follow suit. Although many are not paid directly, they don't want the flow of freebies to stop. So, they are rarely too critical.

Years ago, I was an avid handgun enthusiast.  I never recall any of the mainstream magazines really giving terrible reviews. Now, they it wasn't necessarily because they were lying. The guns sent to these reviews were products that were first sent through te manufacturer's custom shops, basically "blue printed".

I then came across "Gun Reviews". This little periodical would not get their test guns from manufacturers. They would buy them over-the-counter.

The subscription rate for this monthly 8~10 page report cost about twice that of mainstream magazines. But, one got the actual skinny on the products.

The best article ever was their review of a universally praised, newly offered handgun, from one of the nation's leading manufacturers. The "conclusion" statement contained no words, only a BW photo of the handgun being dropped into a trash bin"!

So, my suggestion is that we wait until real people, who we trust, buy the product and take it out for a spin.

1-13 15:42
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 1-13 15:42
We  don't know what feature were provided to the vloggers. There is always  the possibility the vloggers took the advertising at face value and  didn't really test all the features. Did anyone actually produce samples  of cinelike footage?

It has always been true that most consumer  magazines are whores. They are hesitant to give bad reviews because they  survive on advertising from the same people they review. It's only  natural for the internet to follow suit. Although many are not paid  directly, they don't want the flow of freebies to stop. So, they are  rarely too critical.

Ok.. here is one that has nothing to do with any reviewers..

Can someone point me to the exoskeleton like device shown holding the OP to a phone in all the promo videos
OP_03.jpg
op_02.jpg
1-13 16:01
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4
United Kingdom

If any of those adds had been seen on a commercial TV station I would agree that the adds are misleading but they are on the biggest unregulated platform on the planet. Some Adults shouldn't be allowed on it. Even the major players run adds on the internet that doesn't make commercial viewing on terrestrial TV channels. This is the new wild west. Check the horse has a leg on each corner before buying it.
Personally, I knew when I got mine that my phone wasn't on the approved list but did research from the downloadable pdf manual for the Osmo Pocket before they released it and looked at the specs and the operating requirements. Then I did research on my phone and on possible connection solutions. I knew from using other products what to expect performance wise regarding focusing issues. In fact, when it came I found it better than I was expecting and for the price completely amazed. It costs less than one lens for my DSLR and focuses better for the aperture size versus viewing angle if I'm using my DSLR in live view mode. Compared to trying to use a DSLR with a glidecam this is heaven. It's far quicker to set up and I can hold it all day without my arm falling off. It's more stable on the move while not affected by wind anywhere near as much, and I'm not getting funny noises from the focusing motors onto the audio during recording. It deals with direct glare in a way I've never seen before and works well in lower light than I could have thought possible for a sensor of this size. It is not and probably never will be my main video camera but as an accessory, I find it great value for money.
I think most of the early pre-production bloggers I watched said the same thing.
If you want to know what a product really does, look up the specifications and understand them and make a note of what is not said in the manual. Advertising men and engineers rarely ever meet :-)
1-13 16:08
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-13 16:08
If any of those adds had been seen on a commercial TV station I would agree that the adds are misleading but they are on the biggest unregulated platform on the planet. Some Adults shouldn't be allowed on it. Even the major players run adds on the internet that doesn't make commercial viewing on terrestrial TV channels. This is the new wild west. Check the horse has a leg on each corner before buying it.
Personally, I knew when I got mine that my phone wasn't on the approved list but did research from the downloadable pdf manual for the Osmo Pocket before they released it and looked at the specs and the operating requirements. Then I did research on my phone and on possible connection solutions. I knew from using other products what to expect performance wise regarding focusing issues. In fact, when it came I found it better than I was expecting and for the price completely amazed. It costs less than one lens for my DSLR and focuses better for the aperture size versus viewing angle if I'm using my DSLR in live view mode. Compared to trying to use a DSLR with a glidecam this is heaven. It's far quicker to set up and I can hold it all day without my arm falling off. It's more stable on the move while not affected by wind anywhere near as much, and I'm not getting funny noises from the focusing motors onto the audio during recording. It deals with direct glare in a way I've never seen before and works well in lower light than I could have thought possible for a sensor of this size. It is not and probably never will be my main video camera but as an accessory, I find it great value for money.
I think most of the early pre-production bloggers I watched said the same thing.

According to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission)

"Advertising on the Internet? The rules that apply to other forms of advertising apply to online marketing, too. These standards protect businesses and consumers – and help maintain the credibility of the Internet as an advertising medium."

"The Federal Trade Commission Act allows the FTC to act in the interest of all consumers to prevent deceptive and unfair acts or practices. In interpreting Section 5 of the Act, the Commission has determined that a representation, omission or practice is deceptive if it is likely to:

mislead consumers and
    affect consumers' behavior or decisions about the product or service.

AKA saying it can do this feature.. Not having a disclaimer (which if you go to the FTC site you will read even if they had a disclaimer.. the implication that a feature will be within the product or it's physical attributes would still be illegal)

It's kinda like saying the phone will attach to the camera with a secure method, and do this Story Mode thing too with it... and then you buy it based upon what they advertised... and then they ship you a product that literally has no connection aside from relying on a data port, and the software "eventually" will do what we said it would is the companies' response.. Is the FTCs definitions of deception, etc
1-13 16:23
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-13 16:08

I understand it seems I dislike this product as a whole.. Yes I got a bitter feeling having to go through 2 defective units and it taking 3 for some QC. But I can deal with that...  I think it has way more flaws than were anticipated as well.. which I can deal with... what I don't appreciate is being decieved or lied to.
1-13 16:28
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4
United Kingdom

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 16:23
According to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission)

"Advertising on the Internet? The rules that apply to other forms of advertising apply to online marketing, too. These standards protect businesses and consumers – and help maintain the credibility of the Internet as an advertising medium."

That's your countries rules. Others don't play by them. You should recognise this and beware until such times that they do.  
1-13 16:31
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4
United Kingdom

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 16:28
I understand it seems I dislike this product as a whole.. Yes I got a bitter feeling having to go through 2 defective units and it taking 3 for some QC. But I can deal with that...  I think it has way more flaws than were anticipated as well.. which I can deal with... what I don't appreciate is being decieved or lied to.

I understand that but it was ever thus.
Western advertising progressed over a long period of time, the Chinese are relatively new at it. I worked in advertising and believe me the west is no better. It's just we say absolutely nothing worth knowing while making it sound interesting, but at the beginning, we were just as bad or we wouldn't have brought in legislation to deal with it.
1-13 16:48
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

FWIW, I don't think the average consumer has the foggiest idea what it takes to coordinate a product release, let alone one with so many integrated components and features.  

I have no doubt that many of the "core" advertised functions (such as Story-whatever) were fully intended to release at the same time the Pocket product was delivered.  (Geez, just getting it approved on the various App services takes considerable lead time).  It's easy to see where some 'advertised' functionality could get botched up at the last week or month and have it pulled to prevent overall product failure.  

I also don't doubt that many many resources have been dedicated and stretched to get stuff going.  Fortunately no Pockets will go screaming into the ground because of flight software or firmware failures.  More likely someone won't get the freebee editor in time to post on FakeBook this week.

Lighten up, everyone :-)
1-13 17:00
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 16:28

You know if you made your argument in a sensible manner you would have got some support.
Cribbing because your dog might turn over and break your OP, ridiculous,
I think there are two things missing from OP , one is story mode other is cinelike, story mode will come in next update.
It was never advertised that you would have any more manual functions while using OP without phone, yet you got these extra features, it is also well known that dji continue to improve their products over the lifetime of the product, many features that will be suggested by users on this forum, they will also include extra features on their app, none of these features will have been mentioned in any advertising.

So effectively we will have to wait a little longer for cinelike, would you rather have it now and not working correctly , you seriously don’t think dji are saving a few quid on cinelike while giving extra features.

I think you need to put things in context, would you not prefer to wait a short while for features to work correctly and continually get new features and enhancements to your OP, or would you just prefer No extra features like being able to operate manual features direct onthe OP.

There is no harm in a bit of give and take here, using common sense and a bit of savvy, I’m sure you won’t be here whinging when you get features that you thought you’d never get.

Complain about features still not installed but keep it real, otherwise it just sounds like your whinging.
1-13 17:02
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-13 17:02
You know if you made your argument in a sensible manner you would have got some support.
Cribbing because your dog might turn over and break your OP, ridiculous,
I think there are two things missing from OP , one is story mode other is cinelike, story mode will come in next update.

The one and main disagreement I have with you is this.. I am not looking for NEW features and ENHANCEMENTS.. I'm looking for the baseline here being the items they told me the camera could do at time of sale.. Period

Again.. talk to me about me complaining about features i didnt know I would get...... After I get the ones I have been told I was going to get- at time of purchase

1-13 18:20
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 1-13 16:48
I understand that but it was ever thus.
Western advertising progressed over a long period of time, the Chinese are relatively new at it. I worked in advertising and believe me the west is no better. It's just we say absolutely nothing worth knowing while making it sound interesting, but at the beginning, we were just as bad or we wouldn't have brought in legislation to deal with it.

tou·ché..

Great points
1-13 18:22
Use props
miamitv
lvl.2

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 15:06
Guess what.. the car ads with the options show whats called a disclaimer at the bottom that says, model shown is XXX with options... Ya know.. that way they aren't false advertising..

Cgbrian, you are absolutely right about all of it.
The whole silly argument about the car was such a nonsequitur,  no need to even go there!
1-14 17:04
Use props
hnb48
lvl.1

Those that have concerns that certain features originally advertised are yet to make it to the OP apparently have never been Apple iPhone or Watch owners.
1-14 18:26
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 1-8 17:46
This thing has been out for less than 2 months. Hopefully, DJI will hammer out the bugs and upgrade the features.

When you buy a product, you should not have to wait months for product to function properly or function as marketed.

1-14 19:50
Use props
miamitv
lvl.2

Visual Air Posted at 1-12 14:06
I would suggest you take your pocket Osmo back as clearly you are not happy with some of the missing features etc.
Patience is a virtue.

Patience would have meant waiting to purchase the device, until it fully met the promises.

As far as virtues, I believe honesty is a more inportant virtue in this case. But you are welcome to chose patience if that is your preference.
1-15 09:42
Use props
cgbrian.com
lvl.3
United States

DJI.. I asked a very logical question above and included 2 photos from YOUR promotional video. Please point me to the link where I can purchase the item shown in the advertisements. I saw that and it looks like a nice secure connection to the phone. what I got shipped to me is no form of a connection and relies on a data port to make a physical connection.. and the manual just says be sure to hold onto both the phone and the OP... does this device not exist? why was it shown one way and then a much more inferior product shipped to me?
1-15 11:10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules