Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are we ever going to get the missing flight modes?
967 8 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TunesMM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3388199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Course lock?
Waypoints?
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that these features are not yet available with our Mavic 2 series. No worries, we will follow up this query with our team to see if we could provide updates. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-8
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

See my post, "DJI Pilot Test, Mavic 2 Zoom", might help
2019-1-17
Use props
parkgt214
First Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 12:22
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that these features are not yet available with our Mavic 2 series. No worries, we will follow up this query with our team to see if we could provide updates. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

There is no "understanding" the delay lasting this long for features that were advertised almost six months ago.

DJI doesn't really care or they would have put the necessary resource on the issues to bring them to the owners that bought in good faith.

So please quit thanking us!
2019-1-17
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

parkgt214 Posted at 1-17 18:09
There is no "understanding" the delay lasting this long for features that were advertised almost six months ago.

DJI doesn't really care or they would have put the necessary resource on the issues to bring them to the owners that bought in good faith.

In other words, it’s not gonna happen. So sad that we’re been lied to like this.....and we bought these products in good faith )-:
2019-1-17
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Toedles Posted at 1-17 18:17
In other words, it’s not gonna happen. So sad that we’re been lied to like this.....and we bought these products in good faith )-:

There is a lot of issues which haven’t been resolved. I also note that it’s been a long time since the last firmware update. Let’s hope that it happens soon.
2019-1-17
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

@DJI Tony....

when I carefully read your answer... "... to see if we Could provide updates." it could even be NOT SURE that we will ever get the PROMISED features when we bought the Mavic 2 series...

Can you please be more specific ?

Regards,

(Canon)Max

oh and please fix the problems with your server... synchronising FLIGHT RECORDS still does NOT WORK well both in the DJO GO and the DJI GO 4 app... since a few months now....

Thank you...
2019-1-18
Use props
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

People are getting tired of DJI's false/misleading marketing, where features are marketed before and at release, and when people get the product in their hands - the features are not there.

I advise DJI to see to it that their products are finished at release - in other words, that all announced features are in place at release. If DJI wants to add features at a later day - that is ok, but the announced features should be there and working.

This type of marketing DJI does is illegal in most countries. It is unacceptable and it hurts not only your customers but also DJI in the long term.
2019-1-18
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

UNsyncED Posted at 1-17 23:23
There is a lot of issues which haven’t been resolved. I also note that it’s been a long time since the last firmware update. Let’s hope that it happens soon.

Yes, I was thinking the very same thing while flying this afternoon......
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules