Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixed Wing Mode
722 7 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FRCornelis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really miss this from the original Mavic.
Will DJI bring this back to the Mavic 2?

So cool for FPV.

Thoughts?
-FC
2019-1-7
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Let’s hope so.  When they get the M2 and Goggles RE working happily together, this would be best experience.
2019-1-8
Use props
Fre Mo
First Officer
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

What is this wing mode?
2019-1-8
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Where you can fly the drone like an airplane.  The drone will move forward at a per-determined speed (You can control the speed.  It will not 'hover' like normal).  It's like flying an R/C airplane with the movement.  Pretty cool.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry that the Fixed wing mode is not yet available on our Mavic 2 series. No worries, this would be cascaded with our customers if this feature will be available. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-8
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 1-8 09:50
Where you can fly the drone like an airplane.  The drone will move forward at a per-determined speed (You can control the speed.  It will not 'hover' like normal).  It's like flying an R/C airplane with the movement.  Pretty cool.

If you have a steady hand/fingers, can't you achieve that now but manually?  While in that mode, can you adjust height?

2019-1-8
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

ff22 Posted at 1-8 12:07
If you have a steady hand/fingers, can't you achieve that now but manually?  While in that mode, can you adjust height?

I personally haven't used Fixed Wing mode, so I can't comment.  I've just seen videos of it.
2019-1-8
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

ff22 Posted at 1-8 12:07

The gimbal moves with the direction, therefore the gimbal isn’t aligned with the horizon. The speed is fixed, and when you press forward, the drone dives, etc.
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules