Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Life After A Cardiac Arrest - A Cyclist’s (Now Droner’s) Story
511 5 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Si_Co
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22936 ft
Australia

An educational/health film that was made of my cardiac arrest incident, incorporating my own drone footage.  The company responsible for the production used my DJI Spark “active tracking” drone footage because, on the day of the filming, it was bucketing down with rain.  If this video is inappropriate for this forum please advise and I will remove it.

To subscribe to my channel please click on http://www.youtube.com/user/homecedo

2019-1-7
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

SPAM. Why share BS here? Advertise your video elsewhere.
2019-1-7
Use props
Si_Co
lvl.4
Australia

Sparkz71 Posted at 1-7 23:32

Sparkz71, didn’t mean to offend, just thought it was worth sharing plus it included some of my drone footage.  I should take it down you reckon?
2019-1-7
Use props
Si_Co
lvl.4
Australia

Sparkz71 Posted at 1-7 23:32

Sparkz71, I put it up because, in part, it contained some of my drone footage.  An educational/health film was made about my cardiac arrest and, on the day of filming, it was bucketing down with rain.  I told the film company about my drone footage.  They viewed it and thought it was good enough to include in the film.  I’m not advertising anything.  I’ll take it down if it’s inappropriate for this forum.  As I said, no offence was intended.
2019-1-7
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Si_Co Posted at 1-7 23:38
Sparkz71, I put it up because, in part, it contained some of my drone footage.  An educational/health film was made about my cardiac arrest and, on the day of filming, it was bucketing down with rain.  I told the film company about my drone footage.  They viewed it and thought it was good enough to include in the film.  I’m not advertising anything.  I’ll take it down if it’s inappropriate for this forum.  As I said, no offence was intended.

Yeah, it contained very minimal drone footage.  I don't agree with everybody posting their health problems on this site.   That's just my opinion.  What you do is up to you, but I'm here for DJI products, video & support that relate to DJI. I'm not here to help nor support others with health problems - I have my own problems, with family, but I won't talk about it here 'cos it's not the right place. I hear you - I respect you. Enjoy the drone & post your flights. Please do not take my response personally. I hope you are well!  Take care & best wishes.
2019-1-8
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Nice video. Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules