bluetooth keeps turning off after 3 mins or so
584 2 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shveal
New
Australia

Why does the OSMO mobile 2 keep turning it's bluetooth off, every motion timelapse i do is ruined. latest firmware .. android device bluetooth is rock solid. I'm using an S6

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if we manage to check if there are other devices that use a bluetooth connection aside from your Osmo mobile 2 and mobile device? Is this situation occurs on motion timelapse only? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-8
Use props
Shveal
New
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 10:44
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if we manage to check if there are other devices that use a bluetooth connection aside from your Osmo mobile 2 and mobile device? Is this situation occurs on motion timelapse only? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

no other bluetooth is on, i also deleted all the past saved ones. It disconnects in other modes too, sometime just inbetween selecting menus.. the lil blutooth disconnected icon appears, i reconnect and all is well for a few minutes then again.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules