Story Mode is coming in the next MIMO Update
2058 16 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

One of the mods on the DJI Support Facebook page just confirmed that Story Mode is coming in the next updates - nothing for D-Cinelike still:

'

DJI Support Hi Shaun, Story mode will be available in the next DJI Mimo app update. Please kindly wait for the update. For the D-Cinelike, the engineers are working on it. We haven't gotten the time frame of it, sorry for the inconvenience.'

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, yes, Story Mode is estimated to be available in the next APP if everything goes smoothly, thanks for your patience.
2019-1-8
Use props
fans2f538662
lvl.1

Germany

without d-cinelike for me, it unfortunately is absolutely useless, the wait is very tiring ....
2019-1-10
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Yay! That's one of the features I'm looking forward to try.
2019-1-10
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

everything is ready ... waiting for story mode
2019-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 15:10
"estimated to be in the next version of the app".. at some point when we finish developing that thing we showed you as a reason to buy our device..

It seems no news is good news for some, is your avatar a bit tongue and cheek......
2019-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 15:26
where was the good news? I missed it? It's obvious they are going to release promised features in the "future"... telling me that- doesn't tell me anything

Nothing would be good news for you, your here to whinge you’ve been whinging since you got here, but if others are happy then that’s fine for them, I just found it ironic the biggest whinger around here uses an Avatar with the logo FUN on it.
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Really  excited!
2019-1-13
Use props
NEPhXetlrMXY
New
Pakistan

Hi, I am loving the story mode. Wanted to know can the new update give us the option of getting rid of the existing texts in the story mode? And can the duration be increased as well? Some are too short
2019-1-17
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

NEPhXetlrMXY Posted at 1-17 11:34
Hi, I am loving the story mode. Wanted to know can the new update give us the option of getting rid of the existing texts in the story mode? And can the duration be increased as well? Some are too short

+1 to that ... 1) Option to remove txt 2) Extending Clip Sizes and please  3) Add Option to use own music

Would Make Story Mode sooo much better ... and make it even more useful
2019-1-17
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

What I don't understand is that I have seen clips on the internet made with story mode. Because I live in Europe I thought maybe only NA had access to it. But as now understand no one has access to story mode?
2019-1-18
Use props
NEPhXetlrMXY
New
Pakistan

zoom Posted at 1-17 17:23
+1 to that ... 1) Option to remove txt 2) Extending Clip Sizes and please  3) Add Option to use own music

Would Make Story Mode sooo much better ... and make it even more useful

yeah man that would be so cool! even if they dont change the music for now at least the texts option should be able to go and the duration of course. Just keep on adding as many clips as one would want to. Even 1 min clips would be great!
2019-1-19
Use props
NEPhXetlrMXY
New
Pakistan

+1 Can we please get the option of Removing text and increase the duration of the Stories? please!!!!
2019-1-20
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

NEPhXetlrMXY Posted at 1-17 11:34

You can't be loving Story Mode yet - it isn't out.
2019-1-20
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

OmeSlikkum Posted at 1-18 00:11
What I don't understand is that I have seen clips on the internet made with story mode. Because I live in Europe I thought maybe only NA had access to it. But as now understand no one has access to story mode?

Yeah, it's not out yet. Some Youtube reviewers have a beta version. It's supposed to be out by the end of this month worldwide.

Ignore people on here saying they have it and asking for changes - they're getting it mixed up with My Story.
2019-1-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-13 15:47
Nothing would be good news for you, your here to whinge you’ve been whinging since you got here, but if others are happy then that’s fine for them, I just found it ironic the biggest whinger around here uses an Avatar with the logo FUN on it.

It does get a bit tiresome, does it not?
2019-1-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-13 15:47
Nothing would be good news for you, your here to whinge you’ve been whinging since you got here, but if others are happy then that’s fine for them, I just found it ironic the biggest whinger around here uses an Avatar with the logo FUN on it.

It does get a bit tiresome, doesn't it?  
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules