DJI refresh care after 48 hours
11534 9 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

What is the difference between ativate che Refresh care before the 48 hour and after? Am I still able to activate it? Will be more expensive?
2019-1-8
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The price is the same. After 48 hours, you need to create a video to show DJI all is in working order before they will let you purchase DJI Care. See more details here:

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you didn't activate the DJI care refresh within 48 hours then this would require you to do a video verification, which it has a certain instruction that needs to be followed. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for the support.

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

2019-1-8
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

Okay, thank you both for the quick answer!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TwentyThrill Posted at 1-8 16:52
Okay, thank you both for the quick answer!

No problem, please let us know if you have further concern.
2019-1-9
Use props
djiuser_UnogZjWPoptq
lvl.1

Spain

Hi. I am just new to forums and I don't know why I can't post a new post or question, so I decide to ask it here. Thanks in advance.

I just purchased my very firsts DJI PRODUCT, a MAVIC AIR 2 Drone and it got home yesterday. I have not open the case, because I will like to become DJI SELECT and then purchase a DJI CARE REFRESH at half price, so the drone is not activated (I still don't know how activate it either). Can it be done?

Thanks
2020-6-8
Use props
djiuser_UnogZjWPoptq
lvl.1

Spain

Hi. I am just new to forums and I don't know why I can't post a new post or question, so I decide to ask it here. Thanks in advance.

I just purchased my very firsts DJI PRODUCT, a MAVIC AIR 2 Drone and it got home yesterday. I have not open the case, because I will like to become DJI SELECT and then purchase a DJI CARE REFRESH at half price, so the drone is not activated (I still don't know how activate it either). Can it be done?

Thanks
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_UnogZjWPoptq Posted at 6-8 23:46

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Select, DJI SELECT is only available for purchase 15 days after the product is delivered, provided that no refund for the order is received during this period.
DJI Care coupons can only be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh and your next consumer product in the same order. It cannot be used to purchase the DJI Care Refresh separately. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please follow the tutorial video below to activate the drone:

New users need to acquire 20 points to make a new thread, please check the details below on how to get the points. points.png
2020-6-9
Use props
Gazpachete
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-9 01:32
Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Select, DJI SELECT is only available for purchase 15 days after the product is delivered, provided that no refund for the order is received during this period.
DJI Care coupons can only be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh and your next consumer product in the same order. It cannot be used to purchase the DJI Care Refresh separately. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please follow the tutorial video below to activate the drone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8udSG-WZIQ

Thanks. So let me know If I have understand.

My options are:

1 - Activate the dron and buy a Dji Care Refresh before of 48 hours of activation.
2 - Wait 15 days
3 - Buy Dji Select when I want to purchase a new products in some months and then purchase it with a Dji select Discount and 50% discount of a Dji Care if I want it?

So I have not any option to get now a 50% discount of Dji Car refresh. Right?
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gazpachete Posted at 6-9 03:24
Thanks. So let me know If I have understand.

My options are:

Correct, it is not able to purchase DJI Care Refresh via the 50% discount coupon currently. DJI Care Refresh can also be purchased after 48 hours of the activation, but you will need to take a video to verify the drone is still in good condition. Or send back the drone to DJI repair center for the evaluation, you will have 72 hours to purchase it after getting it back from the reair center.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules