No connection with RC
2081 3 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QwuaRojEZooe
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hello I did a firmware upgrade for the lightbridge and refreshed the conroller firmware for our Matrice 600 pro yesterday and now the RC will not link.
I have tried to bind the RC again but with no success.
Has anyone had these issues before?
If so what is the fix?
Cheers

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure you update Both the Remote and Lightbridge for them to be compatible with each other.
2019-1-9
Use props
fans88535ce0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417123 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 10:12
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure you update Both the Remote and Lightbridge for them to be compatible with each other.

Hi Dji Support,
I'ce done the updates on both Lightbridge 2 on the Air unit (m600 pro) and both controllers (master and slave) which cause me to loose connection on the slave controller.
The master controller is working fine alone and I can tilt the Ronin mx, but the slave unit is keep loosing its connection to the master unit and try to connect repeatedly. It connects momentarily and looses it right after.
I had no problem with previous firmware on the controller and Lightbridge firmware version 1.1.60.
I did also updated all Ronin MX, it's IMU, start stop unit and anything else was there to match up.
The DJI go App softwares both on master and slave controller are updated also.
Note: when slave controller tries to reconnect, the master controller also loses it's control over ronin mx gimbal. It seems like the slave reconnection sequence interrupts the whole gimbal controller, even on master controller.
Please check the screenshot
2019-1-11
Use props
Ardi_Dan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417123 ft
  • >>>
Canada

2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now