Willl there be a Osmo Mobile 3 in 2019?
4453 5 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astigmatik
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi, DJI Admins. I'm just wondering if there will be an updated DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Or is the OM2 the last of its kind and DJI will now focus on the Osmo Pocket? It's already 2019, a year when the OM2 was launched. And, it's already CES 2019 so I'm wondering if I should wait for a new one or buy the old OM2.

Also, when will the new Osmo Pocket 2 come out? (I see that there are so many autofocus problems in the first generation; I think a hardware update is the only solution to that)

Thank you in advance!

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi astigmatik, sorry that we do not have any news of the future products like Osmo Mobile 3, Osmo Pocket 2 or other models. Please note our website.
Our engineers are keeping optimizing the focus quality, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum.
2019-1-9
Use props
fans28b7c86f
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-9 01:14
Hi astigmatik, sorry that we do not have any news of the future products like Osmo Mobile 3, Osmo Pocket 2 or other models. Please note our website.
Our engineers are keeping optimizing the focus quality, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum.

Thanks for the reply!
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans28b7c86f Posted at 1-9 01:53
Thanks for the reply!

No problem, please keep us updated any time if you have any concern.
2019-1-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Well maybe, no ones know
2019-1-9
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

it's been a year since the OM2 came out and the android version still doesn't have all the features
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules