Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S problem with external monitor video
273 3 1-9 01:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0d3163Mcm2Vz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello, I am new Ronin s owner and setting up my gear I noticed one issue I didn't find any solution. When my Ronin is connected to the camera (Sony a6500) via multi USB cable everything works perfectly and pressing record button starts video. Now I added my external monitor via HDMI and I can see the screen, however when I press record- the picture from the monitor goes plank. It still record in the camera but I'm unable to see anything from the screens. If I disconnect camera from the Ronin the external monitor works perfectly again.
Anybody have similar problem or can help me with it?
1-9 01:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the external monitor, may I have the firmware version of your Ronin-S? If it happens to the latest firmware V1.7.0.6, a short video would be appreciated so that we can transfer to our engineers for further tests, thank you.
1-9 01:41
Use props
djiuser_0d3163Mcm2Vz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for quick response. I found the solution for it while playing around with USB and HDMI settings in camera. No sure which one worked but was wrong but it is working now perfectly
1-10 04:14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

djiuser_0d3163Mcm2Vz Posted at 1-10 04:14
Hi Mindy,

Thank you for quick response. I found the solution for it while playing around with USB and HDMI settings in camera. No sure which one worked but was wrong but it is working now perfectly

That is good to know, please keep us updated if there is any furthet problem, have a good time with Ronin-S.
1-10 23:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules