480 5 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Latdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830951 ft
France

Hello,

I have two problems that have appeared on my phantom 4 pro.

1 / The gimbal no longer holds the horizon, the FPV mode does not work properly on the yaw axis and the gimbal engines make more noise than usual. After trying to calibrate the gimbal, the calibration of the IMUs and compasses, nothing has changed the problem persists. I read on this forum that other people had a similar problem and solved it by updating the firmware. Which has revealed to me the second problem.

2 / I can not update or refresh the firmware of the drone. I tried with DJIGo4 but my firmware is up to date (versionV01.05.0600), it is impossible to do this operation with the application. I then used DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4 and DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom 2.0.2 on two computers, an ImacPro (2017) OSX 10.13.5 and a MacBookPro (mid-2015) OSX 10.14.1 but none is working properly . Updates or firmware dowgrade bug at the time of transmission that blocks at 0%. I put the log file in attachment.

I would like to try to update this firmware before returning the drone DJI technical service. Thank you.

Logs.zip

23.85 KB, Down times: 0

DjiAssistant2 Logs

2019-1-9
Use props
JLopes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12454 ft
Portugal

Hi Hello,

I have a similar problem with my P4P, after do an update the Gimbal calibration stops at 50%, and noting.
Can you help me, please?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and goo day Latdrone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please try to download the latest firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and see if the issue will still persist. I will be posting a link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please keep us posted. For us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

2019-1-10
Use props
Latdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830951 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 11:44
Hello and goo day Latdrone. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please try to download the latest firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and see if the issue will still persist. I will be posting a link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please keep us posted. For us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

Hello Stephen and thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately I already tried to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom v2.0.6 but the result is the same. The firmware update fails. And I do not see a link on this page to manually download the firmware of the drone, only that of the remote for the model Phantom 4 Pro + while I own a Phantom 4 Pro.
2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_OEhQ43ff4EXC
New

France

JLopes Posted at 1-9 21:01
Hi Hello,

I have a similar problem with my P4P, after do an update the Gimbal calibration stops at 50%, and noting.

nous attendons
que DJI Go 4 Android soit francisé".
2019-1-11
Use props
JLopes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12454 ft
Portugal

djiuser_OEhQ43ff4EXC Posted at 1-11 02:24
nous attendons
que DJI Go 4 Android soit francisé".

I have to wait. Is this?