DJI SPARK went crazy up & down after take off
1838 3 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenry
lvl.1
Philippines

Can anyone help me what to do to my SPARK...today i try to fly it to get a shot but just after take off it went crazy bounce up and down cant maintain its altitude i have 12 satillite and no crash history....2 days before it flying good and smooth but today its a disaster...even i push the trotole up is still going down....i even click the landing button but insted its going up what the heck...got my fingers injured when i try to get my spark while flying cuz it going up even if i already press to land it....aw its sucks ALREADY UPDATED LATEST FIRMWARE 2 MONTHS AGO...also already calibrate all sensor IMU and compass...still no good............PLEASE HELP..THANKS
2019-1-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Don't start with the app slide! Start with the sticks, only.
And hope that works "for ever"
One of mine did do that, the workaround did it for some month, after I had to force it in the air and in the end it had to go to DJI for service
You still have warranty? Do a video of the bumpy starts and get it to DJI before the warranty is gone!
For the  workaround try this in the video:
2019-1-9
Use props
stevenry
lvl.1
Philippines

S-e-ven Posted at 1-9 04:25
Don't start with the app slide! Start with the sticks, only.
And hope that works "for ever"
One of mine did do that, the workaround did it for some month, after I had to force it in the air and in the end it had to go to DJI for service

Already tried it using sticks only....still no good T__T
2019-1-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Throttle very slowly does not work?
Then try "stage 2", starting motors, wait 2, 3 secs, switch to sport and full up.
As soon it was 2 or 3m in the air, it did stabilized a bit.
And wasn't in danger to hit the ground for every 20cm drop!
As I said, I had to push it a lot of times, last year.
But if the stick thing doesn't work, contact DJI for sure!
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules